Search results

1. Island Drive

happy Birthday Billy I.

And that Afro.... Not so Quiet. Have a ball....Stripe?
  2. Island Drive

Danny D may be in the Championship rounds!

RC what yr was that pic? I did see em in FL in 68, here tho looks younger?
  3. Island Drive

WWYD 35 - scratch

I'm cuttin' the 8 ball into the 11-6 ball wall moving/opening allot towards my long rail. Starting with BIH I will set shot up to carom bank the 9 back up table, and drop whitey off the 9 to the bottom rail. Because this shot can be hit soft, the carom control off the 9 is fairly predictable...
  4. Island Drive

Danny D may be in the Championship rounds!

Swing it! Danny.
  5. Island Drive

For Sale 2 LD Wooden Shafts

Fach Garcia, close friend of Almanza. Good man. He custom made em both, good shafts. One ferrule is Elkhorn.
  6. Island Drive

So how can OnePocket.org do more to support One Pocket?

I'm so glad you didn't include me with Jewett. I ran the BCA instructors program, when they first moved to Colorado from IA. During creation/certification of those academies, WHOA!! Do I have some stories, not good. And the littering of ''new ''/board members from other Boards, getting...
  7. Island Drive

APPLETON MILLER WWYD

One thing not mentioned, and thus makes Franks shot thee correct shot was this. Look at his bridge hand/Angle, as opposed to swinging the shaft more left and ''jacking up'' More. His hand Looks comfortable on the leather.
  8. Island Drive

Biggest gambler in pool dies at 94.

How about Cornbread? Enjoyed seeing em in the 60's/Janscos. He popped in Dan Tulls place one year (80's) with his wife, during the McChesney yrs.
  9. Island Drive

Biggest gambler in pool dies at 94.

In the early 90's I was considering going there, and I also, heard Grady was there then. But being from a sporting background, and not a BIG Gambler so tah speak I never went there. IMOM....I didn't feel safe, going to a place like this to ''hang out'' and work a score. Why.....? Coming from an...
  10. Island Drive

APPLETON MILLER WWYD

The shot I saw was the 3/5 carom. Removing the 10, putting the 5 on my side with whitey behind the stripe.
  11. Island Drive

For Sale 2 LD Wooden Shafts

5/16 14 pin Been retipped 3 times, made at the Carmelli cue shop in S. Cal. Length 29'' Fits Joss, Kikel Schon. Made one yr ago. One shaft is 13mm the other slightly less
  12. Island Drive

Another AZ layout your shot.

I'm leadin' em to water on AZ............
  13. Island Drive

If you need more shot pics/angles go to AZ.... I chose banking the three ball combo 4 too my side, parking whitey with a stun draw. This will stick the cue ball on the 7 and behind the 2 ball, allowing only up table cue ball travel. E
  14. Island Drive

15. Island Drive

AZ Layout...whadah yah shoot? Your pocket is too your right your shot. Thx III

I always find it nice to see another non hard cores....perspectives thoughts on this moment in time. Like our kids, they at times are OUR teachers they are right almost 20% or more. :)
  16. Island Drive

AZ Layout...whadah yah shoot? Your pocket is too your right your shot. Thx III

I looked at his posts and this is about the best response I can give from his threads/copy paste. If not 3 rails I’m going 11 off the top rail and back to the stack hopefully nicking the 6 on way and leaving him right behind the 5.
  17. Island Drive

MOT report

Nice to hear such positive comments about those new members. thx