1. TxOnePocket

Happy Birthday Robert Newkirk!

Happy Birthday Mr. Newkirk
  2. TxOnePocket

Filler/ Chohan

He loves free money.
  3. TxOnePocket

Tony vs Alex

It's over 36 - 29, Tony was giving Alex fits for the first part of the session. Alex's cueball seemed to be glued to the rail all 4 days, seemed like 9/8 was a pretty decent game. Overall I think I prefer the 3 day format alot more, 4 days was a grind just to watch!
  4. TxOnePocket

Tony vs Alex

Just download a screen recorder, I've recorded most of these to my PC. Screen Recorders
  5. TxOnePocket

Tony vs Alex

Day 2 ends 27 to 20 Alex, IMO we all have a few guys we just can't beat and that's why we see Tony looking down, although that is kind of his demeanor in general. Alex is the best One Pocket player on the planet, his interest in the game at hand is his only handicap. The rumors ( lol ) of his...
  6. TxOnePocket

2021 One Pocket Top 10

Alex Dennis Tony Francisco Svb Hall Compton Corey Robert's Frost
  7. TxOnePocket

Dallas

I think DFW is the most upgraded area in the country in the last 5 years, Fields Multiple monthly tourneys that draw 100+ w/long waiting lists and lots of action. I guess it's how you view it, of course with Jeremy Jones living here it's been a favorite for Mosconi events and a frequent...
  8. TxOnePocket

Best American All-Around Championship: March 29-April 5th at Buffalos $7,000 added, plus Master of the Table Prize

He also hasn't taken it seriously since losing to tony in Cali several years back, and playing Alex 2k a game. I believe when he decides to if ever again, he'd be at least top 3.
  9. TxOnePocket

WWYD, there is no right or wrong answer. My break was turned around nicely, now it's my shot?

I'm gonna Kick at the 1ball, slow to medium speed trying to strike it just above center ( hoping for the cue ball to die on the rail and hide behind the 1ball after it makes contact with the 14, thus kicking the 15 a bit more toward my hole. That would give him plenty to worry about with the 3...
  10. TxOnePocket

Official OPOrg ratings

What is this again?
  11. TxOnePocket

Power ranking video

Yeah I really like this Podcast, he seems very in tune with the players and the in's and out's of the gambling scene and tournament scene. The Frost interview was excellent and I also liked Alex's.
  12. TxOnePocket

Texas

if you wanna play some tomorrow at Rustys I can come up, message me back here to confirm a time if you wanna play.
  13. TxOnePocket

Texas

It's pretty dead during the week in the daytime, and with all the tournament's in dfw weeknights lately it's been drawing a lot of players away to Lewisville (Stix & Stones) or Frisco (Snookered), your best bet in the daytime is Sat/Sun. They Did just have a One Pocket event at the Royce...
  14. TxOnePocket

Texas

Rusty's in Arlington is staying open at 50% capacity, not sure what changed as they were closed the entire time earlier in the year.
  15. TxOnePocket

The Freezer vs T-Rex

Alex and Busti were playing out of there own pockets, something like $200 they mentioned during the stream. The entire point of the match was to give us something to watch while the entire country was locked down, i'm pretty sure it was not a PPV either, but a Free Stream Ray did.
  16. TxOnePocket

Re Edit of your top 10 at the end of 2020

Yeah IMO you have to earn your way onto that list and it isn't just by beating a couple guys, so Filler would crack my top 15 just on pure outrageous ball running ability. Scott was hard to place but I think he cant go in front of Chip until they play again, and Roberto has really been playing...
  17. TxOnePocket

Tom Wirth Appreciation

I just wanted to thank @Tom Wirth for the great job he did in the booth this weekend, you JJ and Billy are all three fantastic!
  18. TxOnePocket

Re Edit of your top 10 at the end of 2020

I think there has been decent movement of this list the entire year, and it looks like Scott has been in the lab with what I would call a very impressive game plan and performance this weekend, he still made plenty of un-scott like errors throughout the match and still was pretty much right...
  19. TxOnePocket

What shot by Tony can turn this table around

It's not needed on this first return shot though, ticky the 3 ball and come off the back side of the 4 ball kicking it over toward the middle of the cluster, his return shot is most likely up table from this position. Scott is in this match because he has thrown power one pocket out the window...