Search results

1. cincy_kid

Scott/Chip

Back in the day, whenever there were 2 guys who knew each other were in the finals, it seemed they would always "save" something. That way, if you lost, you didn't lose as big of a margin as you did if you didn't save. I know it's different in gambling and I respect both players so I don't think...
  2. cincy_kid

Scott/Chip

Wow what a close match..I smell a rematch!
  3. cincy_kid

International One-Pocket Championship - Oct. 22-23, Incardona doing the commentary

OSPN is Zach (a member here, Goldy) and he has stream cameras up in a lot of pool rooms all over the country. I just communicated with him lately via email about a different topic and he told me has been doing a stuff for Accu-Stats Video Productions lately, so maybe we will start seeing...
  4. cincy_kid

Wwyd from BG

I like banking the 9 ball as well and drawing back to my long rail and back to play shape on the 11. Power stroke, it's go time! :)
  5. cincy_kid

WWYD

I like this or if there's room maybe 3 rail long bank on the 5 with some max LHE so the CB spins around 3 rails back to where it is now
  6. cincy_kid

one pocket weekly league

A few posts here that may help, good luck! https://onepocket.org/forum/index.php?threads/need-advice-on-starting-a-one-pocket-league.431017/
  7. cincy_kid

Incardona/Mathews, 1994

I saw this a while back when they first posted it, great match/video!
  8. cincy_kid

Compton vs Thorpe

just finished this match, I am surprised Billy pulled that one out...good shooting!
  9. cincy_kid

WWYD here?

Good point. I still think he can draw above the side and shoot the 14 to the long rail though
  10. cincy_kid

Deuel vs Bergman -- 2013 Southern Classic

Just saw Pat posted this yesterday, enjoy!
  11. cincy_kid

WWYD here?

Yep. You could tell he was trying the shot described by kyb because he lined his stick up to hit the long rail before the 4 ball. Had he done that, the 14 would have gone towards the 7/9 and stack and made some positive movement his way. He got lucky and unlucky at the same time. :)
  12. cincy_kid

WWYD here?

kybanks, Dr. Bill and I think Ratamon or anyone else who chose shooting the 14 into the 4 gets the cookie. This was Chip vs Thorpe from 2017 and the most recent 1p match Pat has posted on YT. It was Chip's shot and he hit it too good by actually making both balls in his opponent's hole. It...
  13. cincy_kid

A 'Bugs' Rucker bank!

Good shot! Playing Bank Pool, that would have to be called as 2 rails correct? The short rail then the long rail?
  14. cincy_kid

Onepocket.org logo on merch

it could definitely be organized better, I will work on that. Here is a direct link to the black one: https://www.redbubble.com/i/hat/OnePocket-org-Logo-on-Black-Background-by-onepocket/27280912.9AAXL How would you rate the quality Crabbcat?
  15. cincy_kid

WWYD here?

Don't you leave a cross corner on the 7 or 9 if the CB stays down by the opponents pocket?
  16. cincy_kid

WWYD here?

For those making the 4 and running into 9 and 7...if you don't make something in your hole, you are most likely selling out a cross corner
  17. cincy_kid

WWYD here?

You can shoot straight down the rail at the 4 if you choose so yes you can hit to the left of the 10, but the stripe next to the 10 has you blocked from seeing 2/3 of the 10.. hope that makes sense. I still like your intentional shot either way.
  18. cincy_kid

Gary Spaeth's famous double cross corner bank unraveled!

Take a video with your phone or camera and then put it on youtube. If you have a Google account, you already have a YouTube account since they own it. Log in and upload the video from your phone or PC (if using a camera).
  19. cincy_kid

Gary Spaeth's famous double cross corner bank unraveled!

If you upload something to YouTube, even if you delete it from your camera, it will live online forever unless you go into YouTube and delete the video from there too.
  20. cincy_kid

WWYD here?

ball count is 2-0, your opponent is winning, your shot, WWYD? (you can only see maybe the right 1/3 of the 10 ball, you cant hit it straight on) You are not hooked on the titty but you are on the long rail real close to the pocket corner.