1. C

Tony vs Alex

Interesting...Did he give a reason?
  2. C

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

Dang John...sorry to see this.
  3. C

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

So no need to sign up early? Just be there?
  4. C

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

Hey Doc...Hope all is well. I'm looking forward to it. We are foster parenting our 3 grandchildren since last Christmas so my expectations are not super high, but it is a great reason to get out of the house and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the guys!
  5. C

I want to ask this rule question!

I think it should definitely be considered a foul with an option to put them back as close as possible to original position unless incoming shooter would like to play from the new position of balls. I think any flagrant moving of balls should be considered a loss if done in an unsportsmanlike way.
  6. C

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

This is me for sure…been foster parenting our 3 grandkids since Christmas. Hoping to get away for a weekend.
  7. C

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

It will be good to see you again Bill Rousey...hope all is well. Is the place still yours?
  8. C

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

It will feel great to get back with you all!
  9. C

Spot drill

Nice shooting Mark! I have never tried it.
  10. C

Tom Wirth Appreciation

Great job Tom...I always appreciate you and the knowledge you are willing to share.
  11. C

Anniversary/Chohan and Frost/Members

Great report J! Glad you had a good time...can't wait to see all you guys in the hopefully near future!
  12. C

Headed to Kansas today

Hey there...any local players wanna meet over at Shooters in Olathe for some action!!! Come on out! While my wife is visiting with friends I’m gonn be playing some pool. I’ll be there about 3pm. PM me if you would like.
  13. C

double kiss shot

Pretty sweet!
  14. C

One pocketeers near Sarasota FL?

Thanks Doc!
  15. C

Thanks...looking forward to it.
  16. C

Sweet! Maybe I’ll bump into them.
  17. C

Member only tournament

Nice! I’ll do the salad bar with it.
  18. C

Any one pocketeers near Sarasota/Nokomis in Florida? Headed there tomorrow through Tuesday.
  19. C

Member only tournament

Any action at Fast Eddie's or just the smell of Banana Boat sun screen?