Search results

1. L

CAULDRON RUN OF 32

kissedout posted this on AZB it on a 8 ft table is that the 3 cushion equivalent of a "bar box" 😂
  2. L

DONT FORGET ALEX VS TONY STARTS THIS THURSDAY

https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/ppv-alex-pagulayan-vs-tony-chohan-150-000-one-pocket-champions-challenge-september-23-26th.533794/#post-7056838
  3. L

GAMBLING SPOTTING BALLS QUESTION

i know if the score is over 16 balls the person giving the spot spots balls to get the count back to 16 for example if i am getting spotted 12-5 my opponent would spot the first ball he makes when that inning is over but sunnyone brought up the spot 10-9 does the person going to 10 spot 3 or...
  4. L

2 BALLS ON THE SPOT AND SHANES LAST BANK

whitey wanted to discuss these 2 shots i could not link the precise shots so the 2 balls on the spot shot is at MINUS 7"30 or 38:20 and the last bank is at Minus 2 minutes or 43:40
  5. L

''''''''''''''''''''''

moved to bank forum
  6. L

TO ALL IN IDA'S PATH.........BE SAFE

hope all in her way get thru the storm with minimal damage
  7. L

rules question

did anyone notice in the hill hill match scott and shane soon after the break scott hit a ball (the 5) with his stick the 5 rolled into the stack and moved 2 more balls the announcer said scott fouled by moving 2 balls shane didnt try to restore anything and shot from where the cue ball laid...
  8. L

Alex vs tony 12 pm est today texas open

i assume it will be the tv match poolactiontv.com to get the stream
  9. L

this was posted on AZB

MIDDLEOFNOWHERE POSTED THIS FROM US ITS A GREAT READ Chalk Up 1963 (onepocket.org)
  10. L

RULES QUESTION BILLIARDS

is this this a legal shot playing 3 cushion? the cue ball is frozen to the rail sorry for the pool table diagram...its supposed to be a billiard table so 2 goes to the corner here is the rule i found 9. When a cue ball is frozen to a cushion, a player may not shoot into (play against) that...
  11. L

CULEMAN AND EFREN PLAYING BALKLINE

I STARTED AT A SPOT WITH EFREN SHOOTING THANKS TO DEAN_H AT AZB for reference...general rules /types of games and referree calls and what they mean https://www.usba.net/play-3-cushion/other-games/balkline/109-other-games/balkline?layout=blog Efren Reyes vs. Raymond Ceulemans Baulkline 71_2 Carom...
  12. L

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN HENDERSON NEWEST HOF LIFETIME IN ACTION RECIPIENT

(y) Great presentation by steve /mary/and ray to coordinate it all and wonderful to see john live to hear him accept his award (y):):) get well soon john
  13. L

RICHARD BUCKTOOTH COOK AND ALBERT MARKASKY HAVE THE ANSWER TO SPEED UP ONEPOCKET

one player (markasky) goes to 2 and the other (Bucktooth ) goes to 1 thanks to hawaiianeye on azb for posting this
  14. L

TIM SCRUGGS JOINT PROTECTORS BY JIM BAXTER

i have sets for radial/5/16x14/3/8x10 joint pins pm me if interested SCRUGGS BY BAXTER 5/16x14 JOINT PROTECTORS | AzBilliards Forums........sold SCRUGGS BY BAXTER 3/8x10 JOINT PROTECTORS | AzBilliards Forums......sold SCRUGGS BY BAXTER RADIAL PIN JOINT PROTECTORS | AzBilliards Forums
  15. L

NICE BREAK SHOT

wiggly bridge posted on AZB this straight pool break shot video of efren
  16. L

WWYD FOR WHITEY

dennis shot they both owe a few dennis pocket where the cue ball is
  17. L

efren vs bustamonte

i dont know when this was recorded you dont need to be on facebook to watch thanks to snuuker on azb for the link there is a short introduction before they lag for the break (20+) Facebook Live | Facebook
  18. L

HAS FLY BOY JIMMY SPEARS PASSED ON??

it was posted on azbilliards today can anyone confirm or better say it aint so
  19. L

Trick shots with Raymond Ceulemans and Raymond Steylaerts

this was posted by Dean H on AZB enjoy https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/trick-shots-with-raymond-ceulemans-and-raymond-steylaerts.524652/
  20. L

FIRST LADY OF BILLIARDS......MASAKO KATSURA

Masako Katsura: "The first lady of billiards" and the national heroine of Japan I want to leave this significant woman here 25 years as there is no legend with us Masako Katsura was called "the first lady of billiards", she won one title after another, despite condemnation and criticism, she...