1. wgcp

$3,000 Added 6th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament July 1-4th, 2021

same here I qualify next year...
  2. wgcp

OnePocket.org Mini in Nola

stop calling me pokey...
  3. wgcp

put me in coach...if nothing less I will donate if I can't make it....and donate if I do...lol
  4. wgcp

Happy Birthday Ghost!!!! I mean Ghroast!!

Very Happy Birthday... B
  5. wgcp

John Henderson

Speedy recovery my friend B
  6. wgcp

Hopefully I will be able to join the foray...but right now I am a day to day on what I can and can't do... B
  7. wgcp

Happy Birthday, Mitch

happy birthday
  8. wgcp

End game Wwyd for the cash

looks like a kiss on the 13 bank...doesn't look like you can remove the one with the 13...you could jump the 13 and make the one and cueball or cue ball off the table, then it looks like the 13 would be available for your opponent... My choice would be elevate and bank the 13 then follow the...
  9. wgcp

1p.org meetup at Buffs!!!!

This is COL Bill....
  10. wgcp

1p.org meetup at Buffs!!!!

Just had my second covid shot...sounds like a good time and I plan on being there...albeit driving back and forth each day...I am a donkey at one pocket right now just have not been playing...
  11. wgcp

Senior one pocket tournament this year

I will be there....albeit 64 this year...only one more year for ya'll to relax...lol
  12. wgcp

Happy Birthday, Colonel

Thanks guys
  13. wgcp

WWYD - WCRanger vs. Col. Bille - 1/?

I believe by this he was getting the break and 9 to 7... it was a lot of fun playing again against Nathan and Matt...I just got really lucky...
  14. wgcp

Derby City

Anybody going to go? The new discounted room rates are now up...I just haven't booked it yet...
  15. wgcp

Happy Birthday RNEWKIRK

Happy birthday...but that don’t mean you get a spot...
  16. wgcp

how did you get into one pocket?

Compression fracture of T10 vertebrae in 2010...so couldn't play competitive golf...a week in Freddie the Beards basement and I was hooked on pool for life...just so many possibilities to learn and then execute...still not any good, but working at it...
  17. wgcp

Road Trip in October to Mississippi

Ill make sure the miller ponies are here...Matt crushed me at one pocket last time he was here...
  18. wgcp

5 rack game?

I think at the next mot I want to play whitey banks...he has posted some impressive shots...nothing like seeing the shot in person, at least it gives me the speed of the hit... I will post one albeit it will be embarrassing...
  19. wgcp

5 rack game?

Really impressed with yalls cue control...I had forgotten how good you guys play...I can’t get over 10 at this...wow
  20. wgcp

Happy birthday, Rod!

hell i missed it...happy belated birthday