Search results

1. mhilton777

I just had him make me 2 more shafts and they were $200/each so he obviously makes good stuff!!!

I just had him make me 2 more shafts and they were $200/each so he obviously makes good stuff!!!
  2. mhilton777

If I remember correctly, it had the 20 block rings on the collar and it was an extra shaft from...

If I remember correctly, it had the 20 block rings on the collar and it was an extra shaft from my Gilbert. See the ring at the joint.
  3. mhilton777

OnePocket.org Mini in Nola

Cincy. Bille's wife Andrea is in for hip surgery today so Bille may be in and out of NOLA during the tourney depending on Andrea.
  4. mhilton777

OnePocket.org Mini in Nola

How about a race to 2 double elimination and I get 1 game on the wire from everyone. Also, $500 entry but my entry is only $50. I think that is the only fair thing to do.
  5. mhilton777

1p.org Shirts for Buffalo's

The shirt order is going in right away Monday morning so I need anyone who wants to speak up by Sunday night or forever hold your peace!!!
  6. mhilton777

If you want a jersey, I will get you one made.
  7. mhilton777

Danny DiLiberto needs help

I just put a $100 into the GoFundMe for Danny.
  8. mhilton777

I have updated the original post with my PayPal and add $5 for shipping since you won't be in attendance. Thanks.
  9. mhilton777

I have updated the original post with my PayPal.
  10. mhilton777

It would be great to see you again!!!
  11. mhilton777

I spoke to Steve last night and I have decided to offer shirts for the folks that are going to Buffalo's in May. I need the order finalized buy April 30th to allow enough time to have them made. It will be like the other members tourney shirts with the embroidered onepocket.org logo on them and...
  12. mhilton777

Hall of Fame Dinner

I will take 2 seats Joe. Can I pay you cash when I get there?
  13. mhilton777

1p.org meetup at Buffs!!!!

Flight and hotel officially booked. See all you degenerates there!!!!!
  14. mhilton777

End game Wwyd for the cash

Center ball and the bank goes without a problem.
  15. mhilton777

End game Wwyd for the cash

I agree. In this situation you have to shoot.
  16. mhilton777

1p.org meetup at Buffs!!!!

Looking into flights and lodging now.
  17. mhilton777

DEUEL vs DELUNA

I am half way through it now! Trying to keep myself entertained for the las hour of work!!!
  18. mhilton777

Making the 4th ball of a footspot string from the kitchen?

I like playing the carom to make it because it pushes the 3rd ball to my side as well. It does cut clean too. We should get together soon by the way!!! Been awhile.
  19. mhilton777

Tall Jeff

Glad you guys got together! I need to take a trip down and visit you both again.