Search results

1. Miller

Happy Birthday Ghost!!!! I mean Ghroast!!

soon my man....(btw - did you know I-55 travels north and south? o_O). have a couple nephews haven't seen in over a year and half. gonna be up that way late july - middle september for a long weekend sometime (work schedule is gonna be batshit very soon - gonna have to navigate that). all...
  2. Miller

Happy Birthday Ghost!!!! I mean Ghroast!!

long time no see ghosty.... happy bday brother. hope you and riva are doing well. :)
  3. Miller

OnePocket.org Mini in Nola

other thing we could do is a modified chip "tourney." instead of chips, just pass $20 bills. single games. for example, lets say you have 12 players. reserve 5 tables, if you lose, put your name on the board and hop on the next table (with the previous winner) available. that'd be fun also....
  4. Miller

i'd say 10 or fewer players, we could do a round robin with 2 flights, races to 2 -- everyone could play pretty much non-stop for 4 or 5 hours. any more players, i'd say 16 man bracket (put in byes as necessary) - single elimination, races to 2. reserve as many tables as necessary, guys that...
  5. Miller

let's get it on. lacy's friday or saturday. 1p.org mini. express interest asap!
  6. Miller

Knocking the rust off Part 2

my man....take care of yourself brother. glad to hear you're ok. listen to md lll advice.... go easy. (y)
  7. Miller

New Orleans

I'm working on him also....gotta have some crabbman in nola...... :cool:
  8. Miller

Updating of our One Pocket rules

well fellas.....that's about as clear as mud....lol i'd propose that using the mechanical bridge in the two fashions described are particularly unique scenarios to the game of one pocket and perhaps should be spelled out in section 6.6 (perhaps you can name it the "miller...
  9. Miller

another variant....what about shooting from the bridge stick as it is resting across the side rails?
  10. Miller

i tend to agree. however, interested on what bob, whitey, and steve have to say.... 😉
  11. Miller

I have a question regarding rule 6.6 Intentional Fouls Does this constitute an "illegal technique" as described in the second paragraph of 6.6?
  12. Miller

NOLA Dinner

i'm down for some good grub in NOLA. (also plan on tripping by balls off on a coupe shots of absinthe at some point....🤪)
  13. Miller

Happy Birthday Vapros!

happy bday vap! hope you have a good one pal. :)
  14. Miller

Matching-up choice

fair enough. appreciate the cerebral/wisdom thoughts from your experience(s). thanks for sharing/letting something go. i always break to the left pocket. i can usually adjust speed/touch/little higher/little lower as necessary (except at shooters in olathe - i'm just totally lost on the...
  15. Miller

Happy Birthday, Mitch

good stuff
  16. Miller

Matching-up choice

wearing my dunce cap in the corner....eagerly awaiting the answer...... (if someone told me i had the breaks, then after we started playing told me after-the-fact that i had to alternate pockets, he'd lose a potential customer.....) ----- [pilot gave me that spot at dcc a few yrs ago....we...
  17. Miller

Matching-up choice

^^^^^ he has to play perfect (for him) to win. which he clearly cannot do, or he wouldn't be getting it. the end. (not that i know anything about that....:mad:....lol)
  18. Miller

Matching-up choice

beatle is an enigma wrapped within a fortune cookie....don't know if i should wind my watch or scratch my ass.... spot don't matter. guy getting weight is da dawg.
  19. Miller

Happy Birthday, Mitch

happy bday brother mitch! :cool:
  20. Miller

Dennis vs. Busty -- premiering now!

WWYD around 45:45? Oh my......(y)