Search results

1. W

John Henderson

John, you are a true warrior you will be around forever..glad youre doing better do what you do best standing at the end. You are missed Bill Incardona
  2. W

Danny DiLiberto needs help

Steve, as you know, Danny and I are close friends. I don't expect you to match what I have given to Danny, as we are lifelong friends who would do the same for me if our lives were reversed. I admire you and have the utmost respect for your generous contributions in helping a true legend of our...
  3. W

Danny DiLiberto needs help

I talked with Danny 6 days ago and sent him a check which Danny can verfy. Would like to see the member that would match it do so it wpuld be wonderful. Steve you can call Danny to get the amount of the donation. Thanks. Bill Incardona
  4. W

WWYD Romero vs McKay

Being down -1 to 5 with how the balls are positioned forces me to bank the 10ball. I would either bank the 10ball playing shape for the 14ball or bank the 10ball drawing behind the 3ball. Not much of a choice for me. The only other viable option would be to play The Barbers shot, but IMO is a...
  5. W

Happy Birthday Vapros!

Happy Belated Birthday Bill. Dr. Bill
  6. W

Happy Birthday, Mitch

Happy Birthday, Mitch; go out to dinner with your family and after play some one pocket at Fuscos. Dr. Bill
  7. W

WWYD: GHOSTS OF TWO POOL PLAYERS PAST

I like pocketing the 3ball sending the cue ball cross table long of the side pocket close to the rail. This method of playing the shot could possibly end up blocking the 1ball with the two-spotted balls and if the cue ball is close or on the rail it reduces the ability of your opponent to...
  8. W

Dennis vs. Busty -- premiering now!

Thank you, Bob. You made my Saturday and Sunday much more enjoyable watching two of the best players that ever did it. Francisco played just about flawlessly as he dismantled what many believe to be the strongest One Pocket player in the world today. In all fairness, it's hard not to argue that...
  9. W

Game three; talking about "never giving up" starting at 1:24.00 to 1:30.00 that was unrelenting defensive tactics which finally ended but not without 100% effort to prevail. Great stuff. Dr. Bill
  10. W

Game two was a moving game where each player displayed great moving coupled with superb cue ball control. Orcollo played a perfectly executed shot at the 39;20 mark to put Busty in trouble which was followed by outstanding moves by both players finally ending at 45;55 with a perfectly executed...
  11. W

The first game was an outstanding display of top-notch execution it doesn't get any better than that..IMO. Dr. Bill
  12. W

WWYD - Chohan vs. Filler #2

I'm glad you mentioned that Chohan was not the player in this match I would have been puzzled trying to understand why would such an accomplished player choose an option that would leave an easy combination for his opponent, especially considering that he couldn't pocket a ball with his choice.😞...
  13. W

Happy Birthday, Warren Ruth

Happy Birthday, Warren, hope today and every day are good ones for you. Enjoy today. Dr. Bill
  14. W

WWYD - Chohan vs. Filler

The high right will kill the cue ball if you hit the 5ball thickly but with the hit needed on the 5ball (thin hit) you will get very little resistance with the cue ball after contact sending it quickly to the bottom rail then up-table finding a resting spot behind the 3ball. The right English...
  15. W

Chris, let me elaborate on the unnecessary problems you are taking on with this option, hopefully, I can help you understand the importance of less is more. The situation here in front of us is demanding, and it is essential to playing a good cue ball regardless of which option is chosen. Your...
  16. W

WWYD - Chohan vs. Filler

Art, I kinda like holding the cue ball behind the 14ball but this option relies on both a good cue ball and positive movement with the 3ball which makes this option play quite difficult. Plus even if you are able to position the cue ball behind the 14ball there are possibilities they may be...
  17. W

WWYD - Chohan vs. Filler

Please elaborate. Cue ball to the 5ball??If you are referring to the option used to open up the 4 and 5ball then it's not a slow-rolling option., Bill. This option will be hit with the speed to send the cue ball off the foot rail then back up table ending up behind the 3ball. The term "holding...
  18. W

WWYD - Chohan vs. Filler

This option needs an angle that isn't as parallel as the one illustrated. The physics with this option is the cue ball momentum into the 4ball. With the angle depicted the cue ball will not get deep enough under the 5ball with the momentum to travel towards the 4ball, the angle needed for this...
  19. W

Playing off the 3ball is touchy the angle doesn't appear to be there to play the 3ball into the 1ball and hold the cue ball behind the 14ball near the rail..just too difficult in terms of the speed needed to do it..doesn't match up. Playing the 3ball into the 1ball elevating with a draw stroke...