Search results

1. Scrzbill

What's the best shot?

The biggest problem I have had with carom shots is cue ball speed. You're hitting two balls at once or very quick succession and too much speed can scratch. Practicing these shots will help you judge the speed of your cue ball. They are easy shots.
  2. Scrzbill

Hall of Fame Dinner

Steve, are you planning a HOF dinner for Alex and Busty? What about waiting until you give the awards to them to honor John? He will not be in rehab forever. Then he can regal the crowd
  3. Scrzbill

Hall of Fame Dinner

I know John will appreciate the honor! I am ALL for it. Maybe Steve can post a thread letting people know of this Award for John.
  4. Scrzbill

New Orleans

Add a zero and youve got one.
  5. Scrzbill

End game Wwyd for the cash

I know you live in Philly. Should I send it to the phul rhum?
  6. Scrzbill

New Orleans

If I can sell a couple of SW cues I think you both owe me a game. Flip a coin to fine out who is the lucky guy to play a known stuck horse.
  7. Scrzbill

New Orleans

I was looking at the entries for the tournament in Tallahassee and saw no HOF inductees, Still waiting. I'll give everyone a quick up date on JR Hendy. He has had his operations, radiation therapy, has his appetite back. His labs and PSA are good. Now is the long struggle to get back to walking...
  8. Scrzbill

Danny DiLiberto needs help

Henderson: hunnert
  9. Scrzbill

1p.org Shirts for Buffalo's

Let me know the price. Could you make it two? XXL with Gentleman John over the right pocket. You have my address and I can get you Hendys
  10. Scrzbill

John is fine monetarily. Just will take him time getting back on his feet. He will be getting his checks again and he has family besides OPOrg. He is coming along very well. His blood work, PSA are all good. He is close to using a walker. Its going to be a long struggle. Couple of years for me...
  11. Scrzbill

I dont want to inhibit donations to Danny but John is another pool player that uses OP to supplicant his income. I have collected some donations which were sent to his mate. His bills have been paid and he has Kaiser for insurance. They are collecting his SS because of the longevity of his stay...
  12. Scrzbill

Its hard to match a donation without knowing the number.
  13. Scrzbill

New Orleans

Thanks for the clarification. I am easily confused.
  14. Scrzbill

New Orleans

When you talk about being in Vegas anytime between May-Nov it’s all the same hot day.
  15. Scrzbill

new rules needed as proof from playing larry

We went to a nice restaurant last night. I got the filet mignonettes and it was quality melt in your mouth filet. We can go there, although there’s no pool table, I have some liquids that will make forgetting easy until the check arrives.
  16. Scrzbill

1p.org Shirts for Buffalo's

I would like a jersey with my stage name over the pocket on the right side. The other stuff will be on the left side? Ship to my house. Let me know the cost so I can stiff you. Then you will have to come to my house to play.
  17. Scrzbill

TONY CHOHAN VS CHIP COMPTON MAY 14-16TH

Home table sometimes gets the homeboy overrated in his mind. I figured I had home table advantage at California billiards and all it did was make me stupid to go off.
  18. Scrzbill

Nick I tried calling you
  19. Scrzbill

Californian streaming, $200.
  20. Scrzbill

new rules needed as proof from playing larry

I think something is in the water. They used to dose women. It seems to me your opponent dosed you into believing he is ahead when he is actually playing in an alternative game. Pretty far out there. Is Dave home man?