Search results

1. androd

Happy Birthday Vapros!

Happy B'Day ole friend, Thanks for all the grand writing that you bless us with. Have an excellent Day and year.
  2. androd

Talking bout the breaks..............

If you were left handed you could reach those shots, very key shots playing one-pocket. You can reach the shots along the long rail from your side, most can make those with a bridge. You can't use a bridge shooting over the stack, it won't reach.
  3. androd

Jersey Red thought Rags was the best of his era. I loved Fats, funniest human, Big heart, generous I saw him beat 2 very good players in 64, U.J.Puckett and J.C. (cannonball) Chapman.
  4. androd

End game Wwyd for the cash

See where the CB goes after it passes the edge of the 13ball, it's almost to the 1st diamond on the foot rail. If it doesn't aim at the pocket facing or an inch or so away it's not a kiss. you're welcome.
  5. androd

Anytime my opponent breaks for the pocket I want, I break for the same pocket. I don't believe their is a rule you have to take the opposite side after his break. Makes it a little hard to keep up with who broke. :mad:
  6. androd

No kiss just roll it in.
  7. androd

There are certain shots that are not available for the off hand pocket. I'm like moose I see a lot of young players breaking to the wrong pocket. when they're not playing I take them to the table and show them why, most will change. No answer for experienced players. maybe no one ever showed...
  8. androd

Gotta bank the 13ball, no kiss there, if you miss rack'em play another.
  9. androd

Happy Birthday, Mitch

Have a grand day on your B'Day Mitch ole buddy.
  10. androd

Matching-up choice

That is much clearer that before, Thanx
  11. androd

Matching-up choice

12. androd

Matching-up choice

Er A Say What ?
  13. androd

Matching-up choice

it's about 8/7
  14. androd

Matching-up choice

Most do prefer to rack their own.
  15. androd

Matching-up choice

55% of the time rotating the breaks, let one of those good players break all the time and you'll see a different %
  16. androd

Matching-up choice

You'll find the breaker will get into a groove in a long session, his break will get better and better. In an even game I think I'd rather take the break and give 10/8 9/8 I know it's close but I don't like being on defense every game.
  17. androd

Matching-up choice

Sometimes the break is a disadvantage, sometimes it's the whole game. I agree it's about 1 & 1/2 ball spot in the long run.
  18. androd

WWYD FOR WHITEY

Good eye Moose.
  19. androd

LeCue Club 1970

I believe if they all played their best pool, he'd be the best of all.
  20. androd

LeCue Club 1970

That's the tourney where Stevens beat Lassiter 11/0 without Lassiter taking a shot.:) He only had one option on a roll out, but declined.