Search results

1. sappo

Best American All-Around Championship: March 29-April 5th at Buffalos $7,000 added, plus Master of the Table Prize

Thanks for your reply, I hadn't seen it until just now. I think the inviting those specific players guarantees a higher and more deserving field. I hope the event will be rescheduled this years. Thanks again. Keith
  2. sappo

WWYD, there is no right or wrong answer. My break was turned around nicely, now it's my shot?

I like banking the 6 ball a little thicker and trying to come off the bottom of the 13 ball and then to my hole. I feel by playing a thicker hit on the 6 I can better control the cue ball. I want to play this shot soft, just pocket speed leaving whitey on the bottom rail close to the 1 ball. K
  3. sappo

Best American All-Around Championship: March 29-April 5th at Buffalos $7,000 added, plus Master of the Table Prize

I think this is great, however, I feel with only 8 players it should be an invitational. That way you are sure to get the best players based on recent performance. The best solution obviously would be to have a bigger field. K
  4. sappo

Jeff Deluna vs. Richie Richeson

sounds like you got the a$$ whooping!
  5. sappo

Hi John, Just wanted to wish you speedy recovery. Amazing how all is well one day and the world...

Hi John, Just wanted to wish you speedy recovery. Amazing how all is well one day and the world is upside down the next. Hope to see you somewhere in the near future at a pool event. Keith/Sappo
  6. sappo

COREY DEUEL V JUSTIN HALL ACTION

No thanks Im out. Keith
  7. sappo

COREY DEUEL V JUSTIN HALL ACTION

Mr Crabs, Ill take Corey with you laying me $80 to my $50. We can settle up via PayPal or by check. Please confirm if we have a bet. Keith
  8. sappo

David Lee Jones one pocket book

Guys who cheat at one pocket are scumbags!!!! Who here falls into that category??
  9. sappo

Hey OldSchool I didn't respond to your thread but I agree the site has taken a major step back...

Hey OldSchool I didn't respond to your thread but I agree the site has taken a major step back. Hope you have a great New Year. Keith/Sappo
  10. sappo

Scott Frost vs Cliff Joyner - 2010 One Pocket Money Match

Thanks Lenny, its a pleasure to see 2 players that don't take all day to shoot the obvious shot. Too many of todays players waste so much time I can't stand watching them. Happy Holidays and I hope to see you up in Phoenix when this virus thingie is over. Keith fro Tucson
  11. sappo

ERVOLINO HOPKINS WWYD??

This is my shot also.
  12. sappo

GOMEZ VS COMPTON December 10th-11th & 12th

Billy I guess Chip is officially a Monster Slayer! Happy Holidays Keith
  13. sappo

2021 Must see matches

I like this match up.
  14. sappo

Woodward vs Smith -- WWYD?

Thats my shot also Mr Crabs. Keith
  15. sappo

Spot drill

Very nice shooting!! Im impressed. Keith
  16. sappo

The Freezer vs T-Rex

Just to end this thing, I didn't challange your statement you challenged mine. In post # 38 I expressed my surprise that the bet was a mere $5000 considering the 2 big gamblers that were playing, Then today in post #100 you said " the critics of the money are now silenced". I wrote back saying...
  17. sappo

The Freezer vs T-Rex

so what's your point? I can't think and say i feel its a cheap match between 2 big time gambler that lasts 3 days without you challanging my statement? Keith
  18. sappo

The Freezer vs T-Rex

I still think $5000 is small potatoes t that level!!!
  19. sappo

The Freezer vs T-Rex

There is nothing nicer than a baby, Congrats Keith