Search results

1. cincy_kid

WWYD, there is right or wrong answer. My break was turned around nicely, now it's my shot?

good point, that's why i will stay with my original shot and take the 6/12 out and park it on the rubber. something like this:
  2. cincy_kid

WWYD, there is right or wrong answer. My break was turned around nicely, now it's my shot?

I thought about that too and even thought, if you kicked soft there to freeze him on the back side of the 1, he has to take his own balls out and/or leave you on the wrong side of the stack...but then I decided those balls have to go.
  3. cincy_kid

WWYD - Reyes vs Varner 1999 DCC

thx for the wwyd Ratamon!
  4. cincy_kid

That's not bad Whitey, you may get lucky and the 9 may tickie off the 2 if it throws a little. I also like shooting the 6, but I am playing into the 12 to have the 12 go to foot rail and out of there (maybe even removing ghe 11 in the process) and the 6 to carom off the 12, his long rail and...
  5. cincy_kid

Events Calendar

lol, fair enough... I think it will be a good match but if I had to pick one I would pick Chip getting a ball.
  6. cincy_kid

Events Calendar

I will let you know when I see where they are playing... :)
  7. cincy_kid

Events Calendar

thanks John, both are on the calendar now! Ill update tony/chip when they publish the venue. I think that should be a good match, will be interesting to see how the 9/8 spot mentally affects both players!
  8. cincy_kid

Hitting the road

it's very slow loading and may time out on you but if not it is here: https://onepocket.org/forum/member-map-new.php (another on the "to do" list is making that better/faster) :) Good luck on your trip and have fun!
  9. cincy_kid

5 rack game?

I was thinking 20 for 1 chance at 5 racks but that was just off the top of my head. I would play no matter what it was but I would think you have to play cb where it lies no bih unless you scratch on the break... then you get bih behind the line with minus 1 score to start. Yes I would love to...
  10. cincy_kid

5 rack game?

You could make it like $20 or $30 a chance (includes 5 racks), re-buy as many times as you would like until a certain time where it cuts off.
  11. cincy_kid

did I get the spot right?

I have always played you can stroke through the ball if the cb is frozen to it. If there is a gap and you do that, you double hit the cb which is a foul. When they are frozen you only hit it once therefore a legal shot. That's for all games I thought not just 1p.
  12. cincy_kid

Happy Birthday Youngstownkid!

Happy Birthday Mark! Hope you enjoy your day man!
  13. cincy_kid

Shooters Pool . net

heh, then I just read this...lol
  14. cincy_kid

Shooters Pool . net

I just stumbled across this: https://www.shooterspool.net/ Looks almost exactly like Virtual Pool 4 to me but I have not tried it. I always get excited though about any sort of pool game that includes one pocket as an option. Also Shavari, the one mentioned here in the other thread endorses...
  15. cincy_kid

Where are Billy Incardona, The Ghost, Tom Wirth etc..?

Dr. Bill and TRW drop in and post still occasionally as Jeff pointed out and the Ghost is on a hiatus. I think he knows he is missed and I personally look forward to him coming back and giving us a juicy WWYD...good to see you back on the boards!
  16. cincy_kid

Jeff Deluna vs. Richie Richeson

The one I have always heard (and learned a lesson or 2 from myself) was: "...if it aint in the tree, it's for free...."
  17. cincy_kid

Weird

You should be goad to go now Bill!
  18. cincy_kid

Weird

when searching about that error it seems it has something to do with Firefox and virus software but I am not certain but glad you are good to go now Dave...ty
  19. cincy_kid

Weird

looks like you were still going to http instead of https probably from your browser cache. You good now though right? Thanks!
  20. cincy_kid

Downtown Denver 50's 60's & 70's Elder Black player

I guess all areas have similar nicknames, we had an Earl the Pearl too at Beechmont Billiards. I forget his last name but he would be back in the bar all day/night getting drunk and then come out to the pool room section and wanted to gamble with everyone and anyone. He usually lost by the way...