Search results

1. levartze

seniors one pocket tournament 2022

Al Markasky and I have paid our entry and booked air flights. Still need to book a hotel. Is there a list of players signed up and coming?
  2. levartze

Jimmy Matz

Nice post! Thanks for sharing!
  3. levartze

2022 Bogies Seniors

Yes. Cody@bogiesbilliard.com. Do it as friends and family.
  4. levartze

2022 Bogies Seniors

How can we see who has signed up and how many openings are still available?
  5. levartze

2022 Bogies Seniors

All 4 of us are planning on playing at the Jerry Johnson One Pocket Tournament @Hardtimes in Sacramento July 23-24. Hoping to see you there!
  6. levartze

2022 Bogies Seniors

Alpo and I are going. We’ve already paid for our tickets and paid the entry fee via PayPal. I’m working on ATM and the Walrus (so far no, but they both love one pocket and enjoyed the last visit…)
  7. levartze

Bucket list

Nice one! Congratulations!
  8. levartze

Official OnePocket.org Rules Poll

Thank you Steve!
  9. levartze

Senior one pocket tournament this year

Or, Hardtimes in Sacramento.
  10. levartze

Congratulations Bob Jewett

Congratulations Bob, well deserved! Thank you for all you have done for promoting billiards (pocket and 3C) over the years.
  11. levartze

Hehe, Sorry Barry, I'm must be getting too old! lol Was I supposed to send you something? I...

Hehe, Sorry Barry, I'm must be getting too old! lol Was I supposed to send you something? I know we talked and I remember you going to send me your e-mail, I forgot the other part.... Trying to do too many things these days - the wife has such a large Honey-Do List for me.. :)
  12. levartze

Covid-19 and OnePocket.org

Thorsten Hohmann is working together with Wei Chao for promoting CUE LAB an application for the iphone. It's very cool if you have an iPhone or iPad; have no idea if they plan on porting it to platforms. Thorsten is working with www.brightmediums.com. To find out more, go to the Facebook page...
  13. levartze

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! - aka cincy_kid

Happy Birthday!
  14. levartze

3 day rule discussion/moving on!

And typically, if he doesn’t say anything and complains after the fact, the ref usually goes with the shooter.
  15. levartze

Hehe, like football, maybe we can have decisions made by video reviews? :)
  16. levartze

I think that was the point of incorporating the 45 degree rule at Derby City. It’s too difficult to see exactly in real time and some decisions will be inaccurate. I’ve asked someone to watch a shot and to me the shot was inaccurately called and you just have to live with the decision.
  17. levartze

Sharing a couple of old PM's

Here is one on YouTube: Ronnie Allen and Richie Florence at 07:05 . Hazards of being on the road at 18:25 . Surfer Rod at 23:40 . Ed Kelly at 25:23 . Bucktooth at 30:53 . Johnny Vives at 37:38 . Good Times at 42:07 . Here is another one:
  18. levartze

Hi Dennis, Thanks for sharing these videos - very cool! If I take a piece of paper and align its edge vertically with the left edge of the object ball in your first example, if the cue ball comes into view (it does), it went past the contact point. Even though the cueball draws back, this...
  19. levartze

Good point Steve.
  20. levartze

Good rule. Saves a lot of arguments.