Search results

1. povpool

New Year's Resolution

Stop playing video games (by-product of the pandemic) and re-edit all best footage from my archives for re-release to YouTube and Facebook.
  2. povpool

Schmidt/ Oscar

Is it me or is Oscar struggling with straight shots? Banks, cuts and safeties he's hitting but he's falling apart on straight shots.
  3. povpool

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

I'm still guessing Shane will win. And, if they are good at grabbing the ratings it will be hill/hill.
  4. povpool

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

My prediction on Day 1 was 24:19 Shane. Let's see how close this gets.
  5. povpool

Tony vs Busti releasing all this week at 3pm PST

For all of you die-hard One Pocket fans, POV Pool this week is releasing one of its best ever matches; "One-Pocket Smashup!" -...
  6. povpool

CA Billiards/POV POOL Free One Pocket Stream

Streaming Jerry Matchin vs Dan Louie on the one-loss. Winner guaranteed 5th/6th.
  7. povpool

OCT 2021 - 'POV X' - $4,000 added One-Pocket / Taking Signups (64 Players/No Fees)

I got the single, king size bed for $102 plus tax. I called Chris about the $94 promo rate and found that the fine print says, 'starting at $94'. The $6 extra bucks is still worth it; trust me; I've slept on the floor at California Billiards (long story) which feels harder than slate. We all...
  8. povpool

OCT 2021 - 'POV X' - $4,000 added One-Pocket / Taking Signups (64 Players/No Fees)

Dan Louie just contacted us! He's coming to play one pocket with another friend, Jeff Jimenez.
  9. povpool

Also - I do know that Chris does not actually cash the entries until about a week prior to the event. I actually just spoke with him on the phone and he told me he received one by mail butt doesn’t remember who it was. He also told me the mail is slooooow up there so please be patient or call to...
  10. povpool

I need your full name so that I can inquire. Or, call the Poolhall at: 510-668-1670
  11. povpool

Well, so far it looks like we will have some royalty in attendance. The great, Jerry 'Baby Huey' Matchin called me to take a one pocket spot, John Barton will be taking a spot; I will be putting these guys on the mic for sure, so that Hendy has some company! Looking forward to this!
  12. povpool

Still taking 'One Pocket' and 9-Ball event entries. Be sure to give a call to California Billiards at 510-668-1670 to get on the list! https://digitalpool.com/tournaments/pov-x-dollar4000-added-one-pocket/players
  13. povpool

Hello All! It looks like we already have a few OP.org members who will be attending this event. I am certainly looking forward to covering the action; to returning to California Billiards for this grand celebration of 10 years since launching my company, POVPool. We will have plenty of giveaway...
  14. povpool

Baby Huey and The Pilot are facing off this week!

You did the best you could do with what you had at the time. Get more practice in; run scenarios and drills; play other players, play first thing in the morning for at least 30 minutes and play before you got to bed for the same. All good rules to play by and very helpful if you're doing at...
  15. povpool

When Jerry and I spoke about this match last week, he stated that they will most likely play by the game but, when you're flipping the coin and playing for cash; players are always liable to agree on new terms.
  16. povpool

Just for fun, I drafted a poster for the event!
  17. povpool

One Pocket action from POV Pool this week! POV Pool's YouTube Channel Wednesday July 8th @ 12PM / PST Live from Stiix Billiards in Ventura, California One Pocket Challenge / $ Per Game, Action! Jerry Matchin vs Jim Tomassoni / Baby Huey vs The Pilot! No public entry - This is a closed set...
  18. povpool

One Pocket Streams

One Pocket action from POV Pool this week! POV Pool's YouTube Channel Wednesday July 8th @ 12PM / PST Live from Stiix Billiards in Ventura, California One Pocket Challenge / $ Per Game, Action! Jerry Matchin vs Jim Tomassoni / Baby Huey vs The Pilot! No public entry - This is a closed set...
  19. povpool

What's a room to do? How a pool-hall will survive a pandemic! Video w/ Jerry Matchin

I've decided to produce an actual series on this subject so, for what it's worth and without getting too political, here is part #2 of 'What's a room to do?' a continued interview with additional guests, Chris Swart and Gilbert Najm (Jerry Matchin included).
  20. povpool

What's a room to do? How a pool-hall will survive a pandemic! Video w/ Jerry Matchin

This question and many more will be answered on tomorrow's broadcast of a pool-room owner's symposium I have formed with Jerry and a couple of other notable figures. Please join us tomorrow Keoneyo.