Search results

1. E

European film director will make a documentary of Buffalo's Pro Classic in May

well dont think, dont expect the degens to be to keen to play on camera but the craze, the poolgames, the dollars....it will be an essential part just like all the interesting people, the outdoor scenery, the train, the food, the Louisiana Boil
  2. E

What's up with Tony?

the challenge for big action players dopamine volatility
  3. E

The Hague op.o MOT Tournament Thread

So First edition in the books It was the first time that I put an event together And I am very happy with the help Pascal, Espen and Karin gave me And not surprised, grateful nonetheless for what Staaf And Hague5 do out of love for the game It was nice to experience that all these 1p-lovers...
  4. E

Pity you guys ran into eachother 2 rounds tomorrow A good meal And 1b1p for who wants I ll be rooting from the sidelines with a beer in my hand
  5. E

Ok Dave you got me I'll cook something tomorrow or saturday I said I would right at the beginning Then I thought 'nah' But you didnt forget
  6. E

Hague

Sorry to hear that Be well
  7. E

Hague

Hi about the cues Not sure More likely no interest Not like in USA Little interest in fancy cues Regarding wifi, in the club there is none In your hotel, there will be as in many restaurants, bars etc The ipad connection...if you are planning to be online a lot, buy a prepaid simcard for...
  8. E

Hague

yes yes 1st time i organize anything bigger than my kids' birthday party
  9. E

Hague

excuse me for asking, but are you on the list i have Gross and Booth as players now, making sure i dont oversee anything
  10. E

Calderon v. JHall

Agreed Hard as nails Smart Good speed
  11. E

WWYD - Bad situation for you, even Efren couldn't even figure this one out ;)

think he would consider kicking long rail left, short To come behind ball with of course perfect speed pay one Hope for better shot
  12. E

2-4 september 2022 first Onepocket.org members tournament in Europe

Mr Gross is that you If not who then? To put on the list
  13. E

English is the language bulldog Introduce yourself Tell the members what an all-round cueist you are
  14. E

Calderon v. JHall

Guess Calderon guesses that good version is unlikely to show up He can play some tight 1p for sure
  15. E

Calderon v. JHall

So how do they play
  16. E

Hi Guys, especially US-based 1p afficionados Are you gonna come, play and have great weekend with European Die-Hard fans or sweat updates on the forum and somelivestream action? headheartarm@outlook.com for questions or DONATIONS (all in the pot)
  17. E

Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

he got me to New orleans offered place to stay and hanging out is always great, with the risk of getting verbally steamrolled looming large
  18. E

there is not back from 2 weeks USA, so available for Q&A....had my mind on other things just about 24/7 there
  19. E

Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

Where can i find results?
  20. E

he is

he is