Search results

1. sheldon

Shane Vanboening vs Tony Chohan Rematch at Griffs-One Pocket- Omegabilliards.com feb19th-21st

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Early bird pricing right now! $25 is not a bad price. Thanks!
  2. sheldon

European film director will make a documentary of Buffalo's Pro Classic in May

All my friends talk about wanting to go to Derby, and I always say I would rather go to Buffalo's! One of these years, I'll do it.
  3. sheldon

Schmidt/ Oscar

super close hit here, though it might be a foul, but slowing it further I am not sure https://streamable.com/f12al0
  4. sheldon

MASSIVE MONEY GAME | OSCAR DOMINGUEZ vs JOHN SCHMIDT | ONE POCKET | 10-AHEAD

Henderson providing some commentary! He called a lot of stuff correctly when I was watching.
  5. sheldon

Ode to Tony Chohan

Great write up, thanks for that! I hope I get a chance to meet him someday.
  6. sheldon

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

7. sheldon

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

This game might take a while
  8. sheldon

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

10:24 PST
  9. sheldon

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

Edited! 9:58 PST
  10. sheldon

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

11. sheldon

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

Hopefully Tony is firing on all cylinders today, yesterday he looked a little rough. That scratch kind of came out of nowhere.
  12. sheldon

SHANE VANBOENING TAKES DOWN DAY ONE LEADING 8-4 OVER TONY CHOHAN-DAY 2 STARTS TONIGHT AT 7PM CST-PAY PER VIEW PASS AT WWW.OMEGABILLIARDS.COM

Watching the replay of day 1 right now. :D I almost prefer it to the live stream. I get to skip around a bit.
  13. sheldon

SVB vs Tony LIVE!

Tony is off. Josh keeps saying he's playing "loose". He had an easy layout to close to within 2 (7-5) and scratched shooting a shot nobody expected. Day ends with Shane leading 8-4
  14. sheldon

Tony / Shane

15. sheldon

Handicapping question

Fargo is the best thing we have, nothing else comes close. It's really the only option. 12-5 with a 200 pt. difference seems a little high (a ball for every 28.5 pt. difference), I wouldn't add much more for the extra 50 point difference. I would go with one ball every 40 or 50 points and maybe...
  16. sheldon

Tony / Shane

Just got an email from Omega with a special pricing offer! Bought the stream for $19.95 just now. :D Thanks, OmegaTV!
  17. sheldon

Great Interview with Alex

Alex is sharp. I love how realistic he is about everything, and that he mentions fitness as a key element. His comments about strategy and having a flexible game plan were great too.
  18. sheldon

Great Interview with Alex

19. sheldon

The evolution of One Pocket rules.

Part of it might be people being selfish and self-centered and looking to manipulate things. Which means we have to spell more and more of the game/rules out in plain terms so that they don't take advantage.
  20. sheldon

Medford

He understands it and plays it, but I don't think it's his favorite game. This is him playing 10 ball at hard times. If you spend much time at Rack 'Em you'll likely run into him.