Search results

1. C

2023 MOT location preference VOTE

It would be good to see you too…I wish I could travel more. Let me know next time you’re in Chicago and I’ll dust off my cue.👍💪😀
  2. C

Sounds good to me!
  3. C

Goin' back to Cali....although I've never been there
  4. C

Challenge Matches

There was the Artie Bodendorfer Vs. John Henderson match. Forgot the final score and wager, but John won.
  5. C

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

I’m not going to make it either…slept the fact that my wife booked us a getaway in Colorado some time ago. If I bailed on this getaway I’m sure I would have no problem being able to attend every tournament from now on…😂😂😂
  6. C

Best format for one pocket

I think you’re spot on…$200-$250 is a pretty accurate sweet spot for short stops and enthusiasts to get a crack at the pros. Seems pros are attracted when the added money is in the $10,000 and above range. Do you think that’s accurate? What in your estimate really attracts pros to an event? Is...
  7. C

Just wanted to say big thanks...

Hey Ghost great to see you drifted back this way! Can’t wait to get some more play time with you at Chris’s. Hopefully soon…I miss our battles.
  8. C

I think Mitch has a legitimate idea here. Regular active members know that these tournaments pop up from time to time and should be already qualified to play if interested. Also I don’t necessarily think that tournaments should be used an incentive to post and contribute or ask questions about a...
  9. C

Midwest Open Billiard Championship 19,000 Added March 15-20, 2022

That was a lot of fun…one of my life goals was to get on the tv table. I got pumped up after being up 2-0 on Tony and started playing really fast. He played great to come back. I then lost to Fedor Gorst who played flawlessly and beat me 3-0. Ended up taking 5th/6th.
  10. C

Midwest Open Billiard Championship 19,000 Added March 15-20, 2022

Hey Keith, I’m staying at Holiday Inn Express in Fairfield.If your there c’mon over and introduce yourself. Mike Eck. I’ll do the same if I can find you.
  11. C

Pick your favorite 1P match

Some of the old Steve Cook matches are really good. Just some old school solid play.
  12. C

Ghost Stood by Us, but did we stand by him?

I don’t know anything about either instance, but he drifted into me the other day and seems to be doing well.
  13. C

WWYD here?

Bank the 3 to my side and bring the CB down against the 13.
  14. C

Hey Bill is there a pool hall near you where we could go fishing???
  15. C

WWYD from BlueGrass in Philly

That was great thinking and a real good shot Mitch…👍