Search results

1. B

Tournament in Va

What an awesome venue and awesome people! It was a pleasure to see old friends and meet new ones. Until next time. Cheers!
  2. B

WWYD Caveat

I see a lot of the WWYD posts and I think they are pretty cool. One thing that I don’t see talked about a lot is probably one of the most important considerations when thinking about your next shot. And that is the level of your opponent. For example if your opponent is not great at ball...
  3. B

Something for you guys to try that may help.

I am cross eye dominant. I am right-handed but left eye dominant. I recently slightly opened up my stance to a more snooker style stance. I feel like I am seeing much better. For those of you cross eyed dominant you may want to give it a try to see if it helps. You are never too old to learn.
  4. B

Saw my name mentioned in the tournament thread.

Yes my Fargo is high. I’m not sure why they have it so high as the majority of the matches they are using were played in 2012. I work two jobs full-time and very very seldom play pool. I was looking forward to the tournament in Virginia Beach not for any type of money but because I love the game...
  5. B

$3500 added one pocket tournament in Raleigh

Is anyone playing in the one pocket tournament this weekend in Raleigh North Carolina?