Search results

1. wgcp

Happy Birthday Col Bille!

Thanks guys....haven't been on the site for a while....
  2. wgcp

I don't think we have ever met...but the "Beard" really liked you...you have a drink on me in...

I don't think we have ever met...but the "Beard" really liked you...you have a drink on me in Memphis... COL Bill
  3. wgcp

2022 Bogies Seniors

I pickled at an early age...Make it to 65...lol
  4. wgcp

Thought process

Thanks....
  5. wgcp

Thought process

Okay, so this is what I think about when I play...which hasn't been too often lately 1. What can I make, can I run more than one, what are the percentages of making the shot, what can I move the cue into to get another shot...does this shot risk the entire game...yes, I play a little...
  6. wgcp

WWYD right after the break

I like long rail, short rail touch the 5...chance of scratching though...but the line is perfect through the diamond...
  7. wgcp

Efren's knowledge

I think if you asked Efren about the shot, he would smile, raise his hands and say "I got lucky"....have personally seen him do that after some incredible shots.
  8. wgcp

Just wanted to say big thanks...

Welcome back...
  9. wgcp

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

Okay, so after reading this, i hope I qualify...Most of you might be surprised at my fargo but it is for 9 ball and 10 ball...I am not driving and will be there either wed or thur...I know it is unusual for me to fly... Matt I will get you the entry this weekend, and I need a 2xl shirt now...I...
  10. wgcp

request

yes doc within the year I hope...
  11. wgcp

who were/are your one pocket heroes?

I was extremely lucky to learn the basics from Shannon D., Scott F., John Brumback and Mary K. (who taught me cue ball control), but Jason Moran has been my mentor/devil for the past 15 years...and yes I have seen him play better than the pros many times...
  12. wgcp

request

Okay gonna seem strange but I need 5 diamond bar box's....have 20k and if any of you know of any I am willing to come and get them myself....
  13. wgcp

how would you hit this bank?

Yes Larry thats one way I hit it...you can do it center ball, top spin, roll it naturally, shorten it...the day often gives different options but the only one that counts is how you feel to make sure you make it, and of course where you want the cue ball to finish...
  14. wgcp

how would you hit this bank?

one tip low and half a tip left...no cut, hit it full in the face, it imparts collision induced english and the cue ball will go to the rail...if missed you will leave a difficult safety...this is actually a shot I set up when playing a new table to understand the speed of the cloth and the...
  15. wgcp

So how can OnePocket.org do more to support One Pocket?

In between BBQ and Harley's I would be more than happy to help promote the game any way I can...
  16. wgcp

Gary Spaeth's famous double cross corner bank unraveled!

Actually hitting a bank like you are trying by hitting a quarter of the ball in relation to the rail will turn it more than a half ball...you just have to be able to hit the knuckleball cue ball like Brumback...and yes the cue clears when hit right... Think of it this way...a crossing bank hit...
  17. wgcp

Do you really learn more by gambling in one pocket?

I know this will sound stupid to all of you...but I think I enjoyed the game more when I knew less about it...now when looking at a shot I find myself thinking about what if I miss...and trying to put the cue somewhere advantageous...before I would just shoot and not think about anything but...
  18. wgcp

Really IKE?????

I haven't posted in a while...but as far as pro's playing....let them come....hell who wouldn't have wanted to play Grady, Artie, The Beard, Dr. Bill Incardone...this might be the greatest pool forum out there...I don't see a problem with a pro meeting the requirements and coming and...
  19. wgcp

$3,000 Added 6th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament July 1-4th, 2021

same here I qualify next year...