2022 Fall Regional Tournament - Memphis - November 4-6

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I unfortunately can't make it to Memphis although I would love to play Andy. I am traveling that Friday and wouldn't be able to play.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I unfortunately can't make it to Memphis although I would love to play Andy. I am traveling that Friday and wouldn't be able to play.
Fats, I was looking forward to playing you. I know you have improved a lot.

Now, it looks like I will have to play J.R. or I would like to play Andy also.

Maybe we will be able to play some at Buffalo's. I do realize that you have a family and not retired like so many of us. I

respect that. Miss your action.

Fanatic

Verified Member
I now have work trip to Birmingham so I’ll be hanging out at Iron City Billiards
Hey Jim…I’m in the N/O area and I could use some practice. Can you meet up anytime soon?

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Hey Jim…I’m in the N/O area and I could use some practice. Can you meet up anytime soon?
It’s going to be awhile.
Wednesday I finish vacation without touching my cue for a week. Thursday I’m flying, no pool. Friday I leave for Scottsdale for three days, then Monday off to N.J. Heading to Sandcastle for action. Looks like Thursday next week will be my first opportunity at Buffalo’s

Fanatic

Verified Member
It’s going to be awhile.
Wednesday I finish vacation without touching my cue for a week. Thursday I’m flying, no pool. Friday I leave for Scottsdale for three days, then Monday off to N.J. Heading to Sandcastle for action. Looks like Thursday next week will be my first opportunity at Buffalo’s
So you’ll be there for the Tony vs Alex match too I hope? I’m here in the area till June but I’ll swing by next Thursday anyway
P.S what are the chances I can hitch rides on the jet …I look much better than the rest of these guys on here …and I can play stewardess 👩‍✈️😂😂😂

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
Here you go. I'll have a few extra posters at the event if anyone would like one. Thanks again to RedCard for creating another cool poster! Thanks Chuck!
How much are the posters? They are indeed a nice momento to remember the event by.

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
STL will be coming correct....chumps.
:cool:
Are most of the STL contingent out? If so, that's a disappointment for sure. Don't think I know any of them personally but I did watch Jay in action one night at Hillsboro Billiards. Was looking forward to a chance to try some 3-Cushion at The Rack while in Memphis. I know Jay and Dave Gross both play pretty sporty 3-cushion but looks like neither will make it to this event.

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Are most of the STL contingent out? If so, that's a disappointment for sure. Don't think I know any of them personally but I did watch Jay in action one night at Hillsboro Billiards. Was looking forward to a chance to try some 3-Cushion at The Rack while in Memphis. I know both Jay and Dave Grossman both play pretty sporty 3-cushion but looks like neither will make it to this event.

Lou has another engagement. Jay has work stuff going on. I have daughter stuff going on.... STL, unfortunately, will not be coming correct....:(

It's a great tournament, think you'll have a good time.