Coming Soon Trailer (sigh)

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
It's been well over 3 months without my table, but my pool table mechanic is through traveling the country and is now working on putting new rubber on my rails reducing corner pocket size to 4.25". I think the rails and cloth will be ready to recover my table within a week 🤞🤞, I'm getting excited.

I also bought a new tripod with an adapter for my phone to allow me much more flexibility where I can place the camera, including straight on. I wanted to test my vision and am bored so here is a brief trailer before the pockets are too tight for me to make a ball.

Looking forward to the match at Buff's tomorrow.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
It's been well over 3 months without my table, but my pool table mechanic is through traveling the country and is now working on putting new rubber on my rails reducing corner pocket size to 4.25". I think the rails and cloth will be ready to recover my table within a week 🤞🤞, I'm getting excited.

I also bought a new tripod with an adapter for my phone to allow me much more flexibility where I can place the camera, including straight on. I wanted to test my vision and am bored so here is a brief trailer before the pockets are too tight for me to make a ball.

Looking forward to the match at Buff's tomorrow.

Who is doing the set up/rails? Nice room.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
must be exciting dave
cant wait to see the finished table
as you know at times you were decapitated in the view from the camera

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Do you want to sell some of that room? You have too much space.
We have a lowboy 3 piece corner sectional couch coming in september with no arms so it will not get in the way of play. It will go in the corner between the wall with cutouts and the window wall opposite the TV. The room is mainly for the pool table so we waited until it was up before ordering any furniture

We had 4 players chairs but only using 3. The one you see just before the hall. The other 2 are in front of the camera. Unless Earl is playing here, they should never need to be moved 😲😂

Reactions: lll

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
This is getting exciting. It's hard to wait fast enough. (y) (y)
Thanks, it's been a long wait but should be worth it. Unless I decide to get a different table in the distant future, this may possibly be my last table so waiting a couple months is no big deal in the scheme of things. Thanks.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Thanks, it's been a long wait but should be worth it. Unless I decide to get a different table in the distant future, this may possibly be my last table so waiting a couple months is no big deal in the scheme of things. Thanks.
You’re most likely going to love it. Last table? The saying goes Buy your last table first. Crowns last forever. My gut you’ll keep it. What would you replace it with.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
You’re most likely going to love it. Last table? The saying goes Buy your last table first. Crowns last forever. My gut you’ll keep it. What would you replace it with.
I haven't thought that far ahead, I think this will be a keeper. Heck, I've had this table since moving to Fort Collins in 2001.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Why 860hr?
Just curious
Its a great cloth
I've always had 860, but heard that HR is just a little faster and should last longer. Many rooms use it also. Basically I had to make a decision and since my stroke is deteriorating I need all the help I can get. 😂🤣

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I've always had 860, but heard that HR is just a little faster and should last longer. Many rooms use it also. Basically I had to make a decision and since my stroke is deteriorating I need all the help I can get. 😂🤣
thanks for the reply dave
i went for 760 and have not found it "too fast"
but the 860hr gets great reviews