FINAL DAY OF CHIP COMPTON VS FEDOR GORST CONTINUES AT 5PM CST- GORST 16-11 OVER COMPTON-OMEGABILLIARDS.COM

PhilMMP

WELL AFTER A SPECTACULAR COMEBACK BY CHIP COMPTON TO CLIMB ALL THE WAY BACK TO 13-11, FEDOR GORST TIGHTENS UP AND WINS THE NEXT 3 IN A ROW TO STEAL DAY 2 WITH A FINAL SCORE OF 16-11

CHIP COMPTON GOES RIGHT TO FACEBOOK AFTER THE DAY ENDED, POSTING A ROCKY 4 PICTURE SHOWING HIMSELF ALL BEAT UP IN HIS STOOL WITH MICKEY IN HIS CORNER "SAYING HE IS BEAT UP AND FULL OF BLOOD BUT DEFINETLY AINT DONE FIGHTING"

CAN CHIP PULL OFF A HUGE COMEBACK AND WIN?

WILL FEDOR CONTINUE TO DOMINATE?

FINAL DAY PASS IS ONLY $19.95 WHICH INCLUDES ALL RELOOPS FOR DAY 1 & 2. FAST FORWARD AND REWIND AS YOU WISH. 7 DAY ACCESS TO ENJOY ALL THREE DAYS

BUY NOW-CLICK HERE

OR HEAD TO WWW.OMEGABILLIARDS.COM FOR YOU PPV PASS

CHIPFEDOR.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Why succeed against shane if he cant beat fedor??????
We will see, but I think at the moment, Fedor banks either a little better than Shane or just with more confidence and liking than Shane. That was a big part of Fedor's win over Chip in my opinion. I watched it ALL lol, being home with covid and having it available for 7 days on replay was a good combination in that regard. Fedor won even at Chip's game, and Shane might have to do that too -- or at least it will be a lot closer.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
We will see, but I think at the moment, Fedor banks either a little better than Shane or just with more confidence and liking than Shane. That was a big part of Fedor's win over Chip in my opinion. I watched it ALL lol, being home with covid and having it available for 7 days on replay was a good combination in that regard. Fedor won even at Chip's game, and Shane might have to do that too -- or at least it will be a lot closer.
Should be interesting

baby huey

Verified Member
To beat the great ball strikers you have to break them down. It's not science, it's just being able to apply maximum pressure continuously. That means great moves and keeping them off balance all the time. What we've been seeing is Chip and Tony (so far) getting broken down. IMO it'll take awhile for a couple of our players to get themselves right to take on Gorst and Filler and keep them off balance. I think Alex and Dennis can for sure because their ball striking skills are also superior. Mr. 3C would say Artie would have had the defensive skills for such a task and I might agree with him.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
To beat the great ball strikers you have to break them down. It's not science, it's just being able to apply maximum pressure continuously. That means great moves and keeping them off balance all the time. What we've been seeing is Chip and Tony (so far) getting broken down. IMO it'll take awhile for a couple of our players to get themselves right to take on Gorst and Filler and keep them off balance. I think Alex and Dennis can for sure because their ball striking skills are also superior. Mr. 3C would say Artie would have had the defensive skills for such a task and I might agree with him.
Jerry, from what I see of 'Defensive' play from the Top players in the last 20 years, it would Only be at best 75%-80% of what Artie laid down when He played in his prime. When He got done with, 'Shooters,' they needed an Oxygen tank on hand. Some during the game just to apiece the backer!

Reactions: lll