I'm Ready

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.
I ready for a long weekend road trip to meet up, play and hang out with as many members as possible, where and when should i go, anybody else ready?
Where is the best monthly or quarterly one pocket tournaments being played at nowadays?

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Seems like pool in Houston is picking back up again.
Bogies been open and Big Tyme finally back open as of about a month ago.
Not aware of any 1p tournaments though.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Twice a month on Saturdays in Cocoa. FL. at, 'Sidepockets' there is High$ action, 9/10 ball/1P. They play form 2K- 20K races to 25/30/40.

This Saturday February 6th!
Chris "Flip" Filippelli takes on Tim Majors
Filippelli vs. Majors an eXtreme 9-Ball Challenge $2K
$1000 each, or $2000 in the middle!
9-Ball Race to 25 played on the XPC Diamond
No 9-Ball on break
Cue ball foul only
Live from Florida's Space Coast Action Room
Sidepocket Billiards
Watch Live from the best seat in the house at XPCLive.com ,

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.youtube.com/Xtremepoolchallenge/live?fbclid=IwAR2npwoLO2Pc0Rh6NcYk5lKjoUaQp_bsoptAVx8-wDPV6hKgVtkm2Htxti0&h=AT2sK8D8rWtIuxza08xGfD1uM4AZHU3qLBG6b0dydTCDCKl98erP5m43UwVo_cfbHTOvXz3T-zM5asTeYXWOHRUUJmU2vi09HNIbL8dKZnLp1W0y_hMS2vPQiTTBVOvXEB5zCzoEOOipB4-IN6Zg&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT1kM9V_0gvjA0R1FbCNSdewmp52UqTkyy7TxB4ZECiozYhstA7XpocCIZ6Q2yPGRyl82YKSw-EWKLqXeSMJSqkmqScUDdt0aT6rZ-_ytKmvUjFg4NdalrrjEcOhEmN_IoMQrc2VlMg6gkB0a5Ua7cA3cJK_ebCa-6at8SVgyHBbAXg

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Oscar Dominguez is creating lots of action and tournaments at Hard Times, Sacramento. The Russians are there now giving clinics and matching up. Christina is playing one of the locals players some ten ball for 1k and Gorst is playing Oscar tomorrow night. These are all streamed, along with a one pocket tournament Sunday, by Aaron’s Pool Parlor.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Oscar Dominguez is creating lots of action and tournaments at Hard Times, Sacramento. The Russians are there now giving clinics and matching up. Christina is playing one of the locals players some ten ball for 1k and Gorst is playing Oscar tomorrow night. These are all streamed, along with a one pocket tournament Sunday, by Aaron’s Pool Parlor.
Doesn't the smart money pick Gorst?

OldSchool

Verified Member
Doesn't the smart money pick Gorst?

I make it a pick-it. Gorst shoots a little straighter (phenomenally straight, almost like killer Filler), but Oscar moves, and knows the game a little better than Gorst does.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Verified Member
Oscar beat Mika Immonen (a much more seasoned Euro one pocket player than Fidor) 10 t o 6 for $5,000 under the same circumstances 2 months ago.

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
I ready for a long weekend road trip to meet up, play and hang out with as many members as possible, where and when should i go, anybody else ready?
Where is the best monthly or quarterly one pocket tournaments being played at nowadays?
I’m in the Orlando area now. If you head this way. Tails.

beatle

Verified Member
after seeing the gorst shot selections and executions in the other thread i would not put a plug nickel on him.
back to the 9 ball table for him.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Oscar would tell you Gorst is the favorite. They are not playing for a lot and Gorst gets paid something win or lose. More if he wins. But I would never count Oscar out, he is promoting the pool room. By the way, I think they are playing ten ball.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Oscar would tell you Gorst is the favorite. They are not playing for a lot and Gorst gets paid something win or lose. More if he wins. But I would never count Oscar out, he is promoting the pool room. By the way, I think they are playing ten ball.
John, what's the table brand and pocket size?