wincardona's latest activity

• W
    Jimmy Reid IMO was as strong of a 9ball player that this country produced through the 60s,'70s, and '80s. Make no mistake about it. His...
  • W
    wincardona replied to the thread HOME.
    I'm thrilled you are back and moving on your own now; let's play some one-pocket;) Dr. Bill
  • W
    wincardona replied to the thread 2021 One Pocket Top 10.
    It's hard to put Filler in the top ten because of his limited Onepocket tournament and gambling matches. However, he has the ability and...
  • W
    wincardona replied to the thread Kybanks vs NV #4. WWYD.
    Tom, playing off the 9ball will cluster the 9-11-and 15ball which will allow me the time to maneuver around to play a good cue ball to...
  • W
    IMO, he is clearly the best American player. (providing his sports picks are doing well) Dr. Bill
  • W
    wincardona replied to the thread Kybanks vs NV #4. WWYD.
    Playing the 3ball with inside is a very viable option with a big up-side, however, this option carries a higher risk than playing a...
  • W
    wincardona replied to the thread WWYD: Kybanks vs NV #1.
    By the way, Hacker, I'm now 77 years old. I'll play you now at 77, the same game I played Jerry five years ago 11/7 and broke even. I...
  • W
    I'm glad you came back to life, now I'll explain why the soft kick onto the 15ball is a viable option providing the 15ball is 1/4" from...
  • W
    wincardona replied to the thread Kybanks vs NV #2. WWYD.
    That's the shot I see as well. I play this shot on a tape that I made 25 years ago. " A common-sense approach to One Pocket" Dr. Bill
  • W
    Good post Jim. That's how I see it too, shooting the 15ball is not a difficult hit when you consider the distance the 15 is from the...
  • W
    I would like to start by saying that the shooter is not an 85% favorite from this position, I would guess at around 65% when you...
  • W
    Chris, you have the best shot IMO banking the 15ball back up the table. Since the 15ball sits 1" off the rail it's an easier hit with...
  • W
    wincardona replied to the thread Happy Birthday 1 Hole Nut!.
    Happy Birthday Mr. J. hoping you have a rewarding day in everything you do. Dr. Bill
  • W
    Went back to the table and positioned the 15ball 1" off the rail and shot directly at it six times and it was a huge difference in the...
  • W
    I went to the table and softly kicked at the 15ball six times, It's a tricky kick because you have to hit (at least on my table) a...