1. T

Louis Roberts Award

Who received Louis Roberts award?
  2. T

winner of banks at derby

Can someone please post winner of Banks at the derby
  3. T

One Pocket Bracket

Can someone please tell me how to view one pocket bracket from the derby?
  4. T

Best Spot I Ever Had

One saturday morning around 1979 I was cleaning the small pool hall Bananas Rodriguez and I owned in San Antonio. When David DeLa Rosa walked in. They called him Continental David because he drove a new Continental and always had three or four good looking girls with him. The place was called...
  5. T

Robert Duffy Doors

Just found out that Duffy has passed away. Duffy from San Antonio was well known in the pool world. Worked with VV at the start of her career. Duffy played a lot of partners one pocket with me at the now closed Bananas Billards. He last played at GQ Billiards here in San Antonio. Rest in peace...
  6. T

Louis Jones passes

I was at Bananas Billiards in San Antonio today and they said that Louis Jones aka Iroman passed away in Kentucky. Louis was a good friend of the late Danny Medina and ran Fast Eddies tournaments in Texas for awhile. Does anyone have any news of this?
  7. T

Bananas in San Antonio Closing

Bananas Billiards here in San Antonio, Tx is closing this saturday. It will be a sad day for me. It has been my second home for the last thirty five years. I guess all things comes to an end sooner or later. A lot of good players came by in the good old days.
  8. T

Closing of Bananas Billiards.

They say that Bananas Billiards in San Antonio, Tx started by my late friend Frank Rodriguez is closing in December. I am very sad as this was a hot spot for one pocket for many years. It lasted a good forty years. My wife will be happy as this was my second home. Everything, even I does not...
  9. T

Remembering Freddie Lochamy from San Antonio.

Some of you older road players may remember my late partner of Doyles Billiards here in San Antonio, Texas. After Doyles closed in late seventies Freddie started playing at Bananas Billiards. He played a lot of top one pocket players with weight as high as they wanted to play. I watched him play...
  10. T

Maybe The Very Best

Why is Luther Lassiter not in one pocket hall of Fame? Only player to win Johnson City all around player more then once. Luther won FOUR times. He must have been a good one pocket player he won the one pocket in 1969 also with all the top players in the field. Saw him in Houston in 70s never...
  11. T

Eddie Taylor

For sure maybe the best all around player ever. In the eightys Eddie came and visited me and Bananas Rodriguez his friend. He banked a few balls. What a stroke.
  12. T

G-Man

Anyone know one pocket player that calls himself G-Man?
  13. T

Hall of Fame Video.

What happen to Hall of Fame Video? Did some one hurt Big Trucks Feelings? I have not seen any postings lately.
  14. T

Marvin Henderson

Does anyone have pictures of the late Marvin.?