Recent content by Thecoats

1. T

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

So much for closing the gap. I got home from playing and see Billy dominated another session.
  2. T

Tony wins the first three to close the gap a little.
  3. T

It looked to me like Tony was giving it his all. A couple of ill-timed scratches and a missed ball or two is all it takes to end up being 7-2.
  4. T

Tony gets 9/8, 8/7 from Alex at Emeralds Billiards on Monday, Feb 5th. poolactiontv.com

Shows to be inactive for me, they may not want to air the calcutta.
  5. T

November 16-19 Buffalos Open One Pocket tournament

It was a fun tournament to sweat on Big Truck's stream. Great work in the booth by Steve and it was cool to see JTomPilot play so well.
  6. T

John Henderson

The world of pool, especially this little slice we call one pocket, is just a little dimmer with the incredible bright light that was John Henderson now gone. I never met the man, but I feel like I know him through the magic of our great west coast streamers. John was really a joy to listen to...
  7. T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE GROSS A/K/A 12 SQUARED

Happy birthday sir, hope you are having a wonderful day Dave. -don
  8. T

Prayers for John Henderson

Prayers from KC for both John and Bill, they are needed here!!!!
  9. T

2023 TX OPEN

You can make it and two rail scratch in the corner, I have successfully done that a few times over the years. Dang IT. LOL
  10. T

How often do you lose interest in playing one pocket?

All that stuff makes me want to win more and more and more... If someone is doing things like that I generally put them on the don't bet high list as it will likely result in an argument and life is too short for that. To answer Joey's original question, I never get tired of one pocket and...
  11. T

Happy Birthday Pilot!

Happy Birthday, may you spend it in the greatest of health sir.
  12. T

Buffalos Pro Classic $31,000 Added May 23-28, 2023

The brackets say 1200 CDT
  13. T

Pool is a lot more fun to watch when Danny Smith and Chip Compton are in the mix and playing their best. Best wishes to Danny for a strong finish to what is already a great showing.
  14. T

No issues for me in KC
  15. T

Yes, he won six games in a row.