Recent content by stevelomako

1. stevelomako

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 12SQUARED-DAVE GROSS

Happy Birthday Dave.
  2. stevelomako

What does t rex need to beat the lion ?

You get it and always have. John, you’ve always been the kind of guy any room owner wants around. For anyone to have an example of what I said about…betting on/staking someone with a little the worst of it but mentally strong… You are a PERFECT example. Good to see you doing well and...
  3. stevelomako

I’ve put so many players in action over the years it ain’t funny. That was a rule of mine that no one told/taught me. I could see the players that were strong upstairs always played hard for the money and it didn’t matter who’s money. When I opened up the first place I had (the all night...
  4. stevelomako

You’ll get it if you think about it. If not…stay away from betting on anyone. 😉😀
  5. stevelomako

Cliff vs Efren…Tony vs Alex

It’s kinda why I said Cliff needed weight but he would have a better chance with he and his opponent going to a higher number. I don’t know where I said Cliff could play any of those guys even. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Oh…I didn’t say that, hmmmmm. I don’t get why people think that
  6. stevelomako

Talent A lot of players have talent. After a certain point…it becomes what’s up there in your noggin. Even Alex is a gambling degenerate (he might have spot Tony at that too🤷🏻‍♂️)…but his head clears all that out when he’s focused on whatever he’s doing at the time. Would you bet on a game...
  7. stevelomako

Here’s the same kind of scenario in reverse. Al Naif was playing Paul Bruseloff at my place (the private club not the pool room). Al was giving Paul 11-8 and got robbed. I told Al I’d stake him but give Paul 10-7. 😱 Al put that thing in Paul something bad. I could see at 11-8 he would run...
  8. stevelomako

Since you saw and played both, what do you think of my statement? If you had to bet on Cliff playing Efren, would you bet him getting 8-7 or 12-10?
  9. stevelomako

Now Bill…I did say Cliff still needed a spot. Just that his chances would have been better if both went to a higher number…Efrens would have been just a little bit higher. I guess that kinda means I thought Efren was the best. 🤑
  10. stevelomako

You’re welcome. It might be why people gamble. 🤷🏻‍♂️😀
  11. stevelomako

Phoenix trip

Wait…are you saying the 1 hole is the 2 hole? 🤦🏻‍♂️ Good grief, I knews they was bassackwards out there and this just proves it. 😆
  12. stevelomako

No. I think Cliff would have robbed Efren like that. Cliff could run balls like no one else. Cliff had no problem taking 2-3-5 scratches, it didn’t faze him a bit how many he needed. I think Tony’s chances are way better if he and whomever he is playing go to more balls. He can run him some...
  13. stevelomako

MEMORIES

You got scared and beat yourself? 😉 Who was the other best player? You John…are like a Timex. 👍🏻
  14. stevelomako

For people that never got to see Cliff and Efren…Tony and Alex compare a lot to those two. So many similarities if you look for them. When Efren beat Cliff at DCC giving him 8-7 one of the $$$$ guys from Detroit asked about Cliff. I said 8-7 ain’t shit, they both run balls too good so those...
  15. stevelomako

T-REX VERSUS THE LION OCTOBER 19-22 - BUFFALO'S BILLIARDS NEW ORLEANS

Looks like after Alex and Tony are done for the night you have to take the option of either one but can’t do both. We will see tonight.