Recent content by stevelomako

1. stevelomako

CAN YOU NAME WHO IS IN THIS PICTURE???

Sir Edward Beauchene himself would agree with you. Your money would be safe with him. 😆
  2. stevelomako

Seeking quotes for Final 'Encyclopedia' of Pool Hustlers Tributes

What exactly would you be wanting?
  3. stevelomako

Seeking quotes for Final 'Encyclopedia' of Pool Hustlers Tributes

If I can think straight ( just woke up) I’ll try and think of something and even call a couple of people about a couple of those guys. It’s a tight timeline though.
  4. stevelomako

Freddy the Beard's The 'Encyclopedia' of Pool Hustlers Deluxe edition now available!

I can’t believe I haven’t even held one of these books in my hands yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️ After it came out Freddy asked me what I wanted him to do with my copy and I said just wait till DCC to give it to me. But……😢 Miss him a lot.
  5. stevelomako

Justin Cone

He gave 3 finger the 8 playing nine ball. I lost betting on him. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Couldn’t believe he didn’t beat that crybaby.
  6. stevelomako

Justin Cone

I didn’t want to bring up his medical condition but yes, it’s was starting to be very prominent then. 😞
  7. stevelomako

Lunda v. Roberts TBA 20K in the middle

Hopefully Julia and not Josh. 😁
  8. stevelomako

Justin Cone

Grady actually lost.
  9. stevelomako

"Jew Paul"

Well he got names correct and some of the info is correct. Overall rating on the article is….🙄
  10. stevelomako

Players to watch 2022

Oops guess that kinda took care of that. 😆
  11. stevelomako

Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

It’s easier for a tournament chart. 28 is an odd number to use for byes when you can do something to have 32 players. No byes is always good. Mini tournaments ahead of time for an entry is a good one to do.
  12. stevelomako

Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

Why have 28 players and not 32? That doesn’t make sense.
  13. stevelomako

Bugs vs. top one-pocket players of today?

Could just be a coincidence.
  14. stevelomako

The cough syrup was big with a lot of the brothers because it was cheap too. Once I started going to The Rack regular I couldn’t believe all the champions that were drunk, high or stoned on one thing or/and another. I swear it must have been 80% at least. I always thought what the fug is wrong...
  15. stevelomako

Bugs liked to be lethargic. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Never saw him hyped up in Detroit or heard of him hyped up. Always cooool and slooow.