Recent content by southavenrecreationcenter

1. S

New DCC rules...

Agree entirely
  2. S

Hello Members!

Glad to have you. Now we’ve got to get our posts up!
  3. S

Montana pool rooms

Planning on a trip this summer and would like some help finding some 9’ tables in the northwest close to Glacier. Thanks
  4. S

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Bill ROWSEY will be pay and play, but will gladly sell my spot if it fills and someone wants the spot! Is the place to pay on this website?
  5. S

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

hi guys. Bill ROWSEY here. I’m working on a rate at the COMFORT INN 801 Desoto cove Horn Lake, Ms. 38637 662-349-3493 The rate is $84 plus tax It is 2 miles or next exit south on I-55 Goodman Rd. That is for a king size bed, Todd is large👏 They are holding 20 rooms at that rate but I can...
  6. S

My apologies

Sorry. Some family vacation plans got changed. I’m not going to make it this time. Y’all have fun and put my $100 in the pot. Bill Rowsey
  7. S

Houston Seniors winners

Sorry I wasn't able to make it this year....missed seeing you guys, mother still in hospice, 100 years. Just wasn't a good time to leave. Did it finish, and if not is the finals going to STREAM. Y'all did a good job overall on this end. Bill Rowsey....
  8. S

Memphis one pocket tournament

I would like to thank all the ONE POCKET.ORG members and their friends for choosing SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER to host the regional event. We had a great time with a great group of people. JOHN Crabb did a super job! I hope everyone made it home safely and had as much fun as I did...
  9. S

And the morning line is...

Someone wake Billy up and get us the morning line and some prop bets.
  10. S

Shot clocks for one pocket?

My thoughts. Our local events are muddied up by slow play, me included. To rectify this l'm looking for shot clocks that would be positioned at the upstream end of the table and would be reset to 60 seconds ONLY BY YOUR OPPONENT. Your opponent would have to respectfully remove himself from...
  11. S

Disturbing balls prior to shooting

Is there a defined rule about the number of balls that have to be moved prior to shooting for it to be a 1 ball foul, as with the bridge, etc. If 2 or more balls are moved prior to shooting, do they remain in their new position or are they returned to their original position. I moved 2 balls...
  12. S

Tunica, ms. To memphis

Come play in our SHAKE GAME! 1st 4 are in, partners, no coaching. $25 per man and goes up $5 every game. Most days we get to $70 per man. SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER 987 town and country southaven, ms In Misssissippi, 1/2 block off I-55, one block south of Memphis 662-342-0230 or Bill...
  13. S

Start this in your area....It Works!!!!!!

Dear Owners and Players,This will work in your area as well as Memphis.* It is good for owners and players.* Someone is playing all the time for 3 months!!* Every player has a handicap, the total number of balls to win a match.* The high is around 60 balls to keep matches from lasting to long.*...