sappo's latest activity

• sappo
    sappo replied to the thread Frank's 'The Barber' Back Bank!.
    Jimmy, this will be my last post on the subject. I replied to Larry because I don't understand why he wrote to me regarding my question...
  • sappo
    Larry what are you talking about? Im not asking Whitey to stop I think his videos are great. But I am interested in how difficult the...
  • sappo
    So the question is how many times did you have to try this bank before you made it? Its a beautiful shot BUT is it the shot that is...
  • sappo
    sappo replied to the thread My First WWYD.
    Hi Andy, Im playing safe off the left side of the 8 ball. Just slow rolling the cue ball so it just hits the 8 and then the rail...
  • sappo
    sappo replied to the thread End game Wwyd for the cash.
    No Kiss. I prefer playing the shot with 1 tip outside.
  • sappo
    sappo replied to the thread One Pocket....Big Tyme.
    The US One Pocket is june 6th - 8th
  • sappo
    sappo replied to the thread Matching-up choice.
    Wow Larry, you would take Artie over Lou, I didn't realize you were such a risk taking gambler! K
  • sappo
    TAP, TAP, TAP Keith
  • sappo
    sappo left a message on NH Steve's profile.
    Hi Steve, hope all is well with you and your family. Just writing to say Mr 3Cushion is a detriment to the site, always arguing with...
  • sappo
    sappo left a message on jrhendy's profile.
    John just thinking about you. Hope your situation is improving. Hope to see you at an event soon. The 1st drink is on me. Keith/Sappo
  • sappo
    I think a big factor in making the choice is how good does this guy break? Your a better player than him obviously, if he has a strong...
  • sappo
    sappo replied to the thread Chohan vs Compton.
    Thats because Chip is a better one pocket player than Tony. And obviously a better negotiator getting a ball from Tony.
  • sappo
    Joe since you didn't respond, another member sent me a pm taking the bet, the bet I offered to you is off. Hopefully we will have some...
  • sappo
    Joe, how's this sound. Ill take Chip and Billy you can have Roberto and Hall for $50.00 Which ever player finishes higher wins the bet...
  • sappo
    sappo replied to the thread WWYD HT Lil Al vs Frances.
    Nice shot Mr Crabs..