Recent content by Ross Keith Thompson

1. R

Birthday....Birthday....Steve.....

Happy birthday Steve from the Mighty Squirrel!
  2. R

Happy Birthday Larry (lll)

Happy birthday from The Mighty Squirrel, I turned 70 this month, if I knew I’d live this long I’d took better care of myself so take care of yourself and have many more!
  3. R

James "Salt" Duval Interview

Good stuff here from the old salt, if you want to be a world beater you have to practice 14-1, that’s just the way it is!
  4. R

Walking with Giants, Buddy

I played Buddy Hall twice back in the day, once in Johnston city in 1970 and in Pasadena Texas early 1971. I conned him into a one hole match at 50 a game in Johnston city, fortunately for Buddy he won first break. He won the first game like 8-7, second game I shut him out. Same thing happened...
  5. R

Johnston city mind games

Most players, gamblers, fans etc. will never know the intense mind game you have to endure to compete in say The Johnston city al-around. That was the toughest thing to do! You’re playing the best players on the planet and you have to play them reasonably long sessions at all 3 major games...
  6. R

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year from the Mighty Squirrel, life is good sometimes!
  7. R

Happy Birthday Tom Wirth

Happy birthday from The Mighty Squirrel life is good sometimes!
  8. R

happy Birthday Billy I.

Have a great birthday from the Mighty Squirrel!
  9. R

Happy Birthday To Baby Huey aka Jerry Matchin

Happy birthday Jerry from the Mighty squirrel, life is good sometimes!
  10. R

Happy Birthday 12Squared (Dave)

Happy birthday from the Mighty Squirrel life is good sometimes!
  11. R

Bucket list

Bull scored 330.5, it takes 375 to make the record book. I’m so happy about I’m gonna dance a jig bahaha
  12. R

Bucket list

Booked myself an Elk hunt in Wyoming with Tyler Sims outfitter, top of the line! Great accommodations, treated me like a king, got me a bull elk to die for today!
  13. R

1972 stardust Mataya

Willie Mosconi hammered Fats pretty bad on the left side of this billiard news!
  14. R

1972 stardust Mataya

15. R

Cole Dickson my friend