Recent content by ron padilla

1. R

Gold Cown 1

they are 4.5 when Jack zimmerman did the work I had him properly extend the rails with the correct angle!
  2. R

Gold Cown 1

I have decided to drop the price on this down to 3100. Thanks
  3. R

Gold Cown 1

I have a late model GC 1 that has had the rails rebuilt and extended by Jack Zimerman, the work was done when rona was going on and has little use since then. I now have couple of medical issues going on and want to sell the table, it will come with 2 sets of balls, 3 house sticks. and 2 bridge...
  4. R

another becue package

as a side note I am willing to sell just the carbon fiber shaft alone!!!
  5. R

another becue package

Photos of shaft and cue
  6. R

another becue package

I have a 12.5mm shaft with a cue that is a south west copy along with 3 wooden shafts. the entire package is 600.00 plus the shipping, I will see if I can post photos from my phone, of not reach out to me and I can provide photos! I am in the Clarksville Tn area.
  7. R

Happy Birthday To The Barber

Well there are 2 of us from the same hood and I am a little late to the party but hay better late than never!
  8. R

Baby Huey's OP Shot!

thanks again! and after shooting it several more times, I was wondering if a double kiss was involved as it was pushing the object ball to the pocket!
  9. R

Baby Huey's OP Shot!

I went up to my table and set up the shot to what I think is correct and made it once out of about 20 tries and as I watched the balls roll what it made it seem like is a throw shot the way the English makes the first ball twist and roll into the pocket!? Now if I could only do it again!
  10. R

Baby Huey's OP Shot!

Jerry, would please post an overhead look at the set up? That might help me understand this a little better! Thanks
  11. R

Metropolis tournment

Is this tournament taking place once a month? I haven't been here in a while and think it is only 1.3 hours from me and would like to go once in a while. Thanks for any replys
  12. R

Did you hear about the fire near the Q ball

John Henderson your probably tired about fires and the damage they do but, did you and DaBaber, hear about the fire that was in the same building as the q ball? It looks like they got lucky on that one, it sounds like it hit the same building twice last night. If that room would have been hit...
  13. R

My newest You Tube video.

yes nice video, do you sell a compilation of all the videos that you have put together in addition to the book? I have been wanting to buy the book but never seem to have enough cash to do so.
  14. R

Another shout out for OldSchool1478

Thanks for having me out today at the last minute, I really enjoyed shooting some one p, it has been so long since I last played out in L. A. with the Da Barber and others that I wasn't sure how it would go. It wont take me as long to get out there again and next time I wont end up out in the...
  15. R

I know, I know

this is a one pocket house but, just watched a young man run an 8 pack of ten ball in the tournament in Phoenix, it was very impressive it kept Alex P in his seat the whole time. in the interview afterwards he indicated that or acted like it was no big deal!