Recent content by rnewkirk

1. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday Ghost!!!! I mean Ghroast!!

Happy Birthday, Bruce ๐ŸŽ‚ Hope you are doing well and I still like the way you move ;) No one moves like the Ghost
  2. rnewkirk

Zingale's trip report

Mark, Just read your great report. You are right about mental toughness and experience in tournament play. Time and more matches will equal even more wins. Thanks for the write up.
  3. rnewkirk

$10,000 Added Southeastern Triple Crown of Billiards. April 29-May 2, 2021-Zingales Billiard Room & Sports Bar Tallahassee, Florida.

John, Great to see you posting. Morra is like the rest of us 1-pkt junkies. It is the best pool game by far and you never quit learning. Get well soon . ๐Ÿ‘ :)
  4. rnewkirk

OnePocket.org Mini in Nola

Mitch, If we don't do single elimination, we will spend most of the day playing our tourney. Missing out on buff's and any action matches. My suggestion is race to 2 or 3, single elimination. Pay 60/40 for 1st and 2nd. Who knows, we might have some action at Lacy's between ourselves. Has...
  5. rnewkirk

1p.org Shirts for Buffalo's

Matt, Large Jersey please. If you have other color than black, I will take that(blue red, etc). If not, black will do. Thank you very much. I will paypal the $35 and see you in NOLA. I also owe you a drink or two. ๐Ÿ‘
  6. rnewkirk

Senior one pocket tournament this year

Jeff, John called today and said change in scheduling. Last weekend in July. 24 players(possibly 32). $2000 added. $200 entry. Great host, great event. Will fill up fast.
  7. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday Vapros!

Happy Birthday, Bill ๐ŸŽ‚ Hope you had a great day. I, too, miss your journal entries. See you in May at Buffalo' s ?
  8. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Mitch

Happy Birthday, Mitch ๐ŸŽ‚ 50 isn't so bad :) . I know you had a great day - food, golf and pool. When I come back, I want to be you :LOL: See you in NOLA
  9. rnewkirk

1p.org meetup at Buffs!!!!

Larry, We are going to miss you. I had my 2nd shot on 2/23, feel pretty safe. Look forward to seeing everyone. I know that there will be a lot of action, good times and good food.
  10. rnewkirk

WWYD JerryJ v BryceA HT Lil Al 2021

Peter - OneRock - I thought you played pretty good from the keyboard :D
  11. rnewkirk

Two Shots Shootout

John, You mean that you're an old cooter ? :ROFLMAO: Chris, I meant that I have a completed card - both shots ๐Ÿ‘:) I think it is better to be safe than sorry.:oops:
  12. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Warren Ruth

Happy Birthday, Warren ๐ŸŽ‚ A very good road buddy. ๐Ÿ‘
  13. rnewkirk

Two Shots Shootout

I've got my shot card. 2nd shot on 2/22. Hope everyone that wants the vaccine receives it. Maybe by October we will all see each other at Bogie's.
  14. rnewkirk

Congrats to Larry AKA lll

Larry, Enjoy your retirement. I know you are going to be putting in the hours on the table. I don't know any member who likes to play 1-hole more than you, Maybe as much, but not more ๐Ÿ‘ ;) Do you know anything I can do for my wrinkly skin ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  15. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Cincy Kid and Mr. Phil Welch

Happy Birthday, Chris ๐ŸŽ‚ Hope you had a great day๐Ÿ‘ Happy Birthday, Phil ๐ŸŽ‚ Hope you had a great day, also ๐Ÿ‘