Recent content by rnewkirk

1. rnewkirk

seniors one pocket tournament 2022

It looks like I am giving myself a good shot at placing with 2 or 3 entry fees paid. :LOL: Steve, I think there are a lot more entries than what you are seeing.
  2. rnewkirk

Today Was The Day

John, Great to see you hitting the table again. Showing pretty good form. Build that back strength up and hope to see you next MOT.
  3. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday Jason! (1 Hole Nut)

Happy Birthday, Grinder 🎂 (y):LOL:
  4. rnewkirk

Tournament in Va

Brian, Sorry that I never got to talk to you at tourney. You or me were always in action. You play really well, sir. Q-Masters is an awesome pool room.
  5. rnewkirk

BATLLE FOR THE 3RD PLACE ONE POCKET TITLE-CHIP COMPTON VS FEDOR GORST-OMEGA TV-AUG 4TH-6TH-$40,000 IN THE MIDDLE

Larry, In the best interest of the JR Norris tournament's success, the 1-pkt was cancelled. All the added money will be going to the 9-ball, 10 ball and women's 9 ball tournaments. Sherri has done an outstanding job for several years now.
  6. rnewkirk

HOW MANY OF US REGULAR MEMBERS PLACED IN THE MONEY?

Larry, I finished 7-8th. But, I am doing pretty well on calcuttas. I had Jim here and also at California Billiards. I had Dave at BlueGrass Billiards in Philly. I had 1/2myself at Chris's Billiards in Chicago. Total 4 out of 5 1st place in calcuttas. Not a bad record. CONGRATS to Jim for a...
  7. rnewkirk

2022 Fall Regional Tournament - Memphis - November 4-6

Dustin, Just sent my entry. Put me in Coach, I think I can play today. :) Have not talked to Warren, but he will probably play.
  8. rnewkirk

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

Justin, You should be able to play in a lot of 2 man tournaments. :) Show up, who knows. Just joining on the 20th, 4 days ago sure makes it hard to vet anyone.🤔
  9. rnewkirk

Come to Canada boys!

Nick, How old are you ? I should know how old my favorite nephew is, sorry.:) 56 ? You are missing out not being 65. Anyways, looking forward to seeing you in the future.(y) Hey, Nick, got lucky and guessed your age.🇨🇦
  10. rnewkirk

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

Jim, Paula will be traveling with me. I will call you. See you there. So many interesting and historical places to visit. Should be plenty of action for everyone at Q-Masters.
  11. rnewkirk

Junior Norris Memorial in Wichita Falls, Texas

In my mind :LOL: I play that well but have not entered this monster of a 1-pkt tourney. Sherrie has grown this annual tourney into a truly great event. Thanks, RabbiHippie, for removal of name. (y)
  12. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday John Henderson!

Happy Birthday, John 🎂 A little late, but hoping you had a great day:)(y)
  13. rnewkirk

Birthday....Birthday....Steve.....

Happy Birthday, Steve 🎂 The great poobah of onepocket.org. 🙂 See you in Norfolk.
  14. rnewkirk

2022 Bogies Seniors

Yes, see above post.
  15. rnewkirk

2022 Bogies Seniors

Chris, Great job. Did RedCard do the poster ? All info looks correct. Check out post # 23. Still do not have PayPal address. Tada !! PAYPAL entries to cody@bogiesbilliard.com. Friends and family. Can't wait. Going to be a great time and lots of competition. (y)