Recent content by Renegade_56

1. R

HOW MANY OF US REGULAR MEMBERS PLACED IN THE MONEY?

I'm guessing you did Larry, so well done,,,,,,,,,,,,
  2. R

Table light?

When I changed my Diamond light from florescent to LED with the diffuser it showed a horrible grid on the table, not satisfactory at all, and the lights were much brighter but the grid in the diffuser was very apparent on the table. I went to Lowes and found these Frosted ceiling light panels...
  3. R

WWYD - Two top 1p movers battle it out

Simple and easy, good shot
  4. R

Bad move

Corey should have just climbed up on the table and mase'd,,,,,,,,,,, no problems.
  5. R

Accustats library sold to Mike Howerton, AZBilliards

Sure would be nice if Mike could strike up a deal to get some of that content on Billiards.tv. Looks like the only thing they have is 8 ball and 10 ball from 2018. Better yet, maybe Mike can but Billiard.tv as well.
  6. R

WWYD FROM WHITEY

My table has 4 3/8 pockets so no chance for me to try any shots on this.
  7. R

WWYD right after the break

Oh yea, I see that now, didn't think he had room around the 15.
  8. R

Oh, so he must have went headrail, footrail between the 15 and 5, then the 5 kick from the foot rail side,,,,,, pretty safe way to play that and I didn't even consider it.
  9. R

but without seeing the next shot, how do we know he didn't bank the 15?
  10. R

While it does look like the 15 bank is there, I can't see getting anywhere near the 5 with the CB. Best I see with the CB on that bank is maybe go all the way up table and all the way back, but if you miss the 15 there may be a bank there. I wouldn't shoot that.
  11. R

Why not kick short rail right under the 15, leave CB right there, while slow rolling the 15 over on or about the 5, hopefully making a mess of any possible combo over there from uptable and blocking the 1 ball lane. Looks to be plenty of room.
  12. R

Bluegrass Billiards WWYD 12

is that even possible, and keeping the cue ball at the long rail? Don't even look right to me, too thin a cut to kill the cue ball even if you could draw it back that far, again because the cut is so thin.
  13. R

WWYD shot after the break

I'm coming off the top of that 6 ball for sure, anything over there under or on the 2 ball is a pretty safe shot from here. It won't win the game but it won't lose it either.
  14. R

Saw my name mentioned in the tournament thread.

I've seen Brian play,,,,,,,, I wouldn't take 12-2 and the breaks from him.
  15. R

WWYD End Game

I'd roll up on the 6-9 just because when that 1 ball gets spotted up I want to be the 1st one shooting it,,,,,,,,, no other reason than that.