Recent content by onepocket926

1. onepocket926

....PJ....this is my definition of English.....

…..my definition for English that has Evolved over the years...thru the process of "trial and error"....and that I have come to accept as my own is this: ………..the SPIN around the Vertical or Horizontal axis deliberately imparted to a CB that is driven by the impact from the Cue...
  2. onepocket926

...preGame jitters.....

......I have had a simple warm-up drill....."since I can't remember when".....I taught it to my Son...when He was learning 9 ball......and as a warm-up drill for OnePocket...... ....I'll describe my routine...but, I would appreciate anyone else's input or their own personal regiment...
  3. onepocket926

....slideing on a Pool Table....is not a Disco dance step....

....I haven't read anyone saying much of anything about....using "Slide" .......(a shot used by all top Players).... ...for lack of a glossary definition...with your indulgence.....I'll try to elaborate without sounding to Scientific..... ....the shot is much easier to show than to...
  4. onepocket926

...Robin Williams....

.....a sad and tragic event...about Mork from Ork .....Robin Williams was one of my all-time favorite Actor/Comedians..... .......People need to know....there should be many reasons for....choosing Life over Death......even something as simple as playing Pool....can give One a purpose in...
  5. onepocket926

.......The easiest score I ever made.....

...to set the stage..... ...in a Podunk lil' town....on the Oregon Coast....about 20 years ago......no pool halls (closest was in Portland...90 miles away) all the action was with Fishermen in the bars....(that's what you get when you land lock yourself)......... ....any ways.........so I'm...
  6. onepocket926

"Gamble"

....if this thread offends anyone....I truely apologise.....butt....like I said in an earlier responce to a thread...I just want to get this ...shit...out...before my Colonoscopy tomorrow...... :eek: ....I find it hard to believe that some......think it's gambling...when you bet ...."other...
  7. onepocket926

S, M, S

...sorry guys.....SOLD
  8. onepocket926

Proposition Game

....lol...sorry for all the posts and ribs...about Ronnie...but I only come into the room about once a year...and trying to play catch-up on......23,000 posts is tougher that you'd think :) ....I would like everyone to know....that I have all the respect in the world for Ronnie's Game although I...
  9. onepocket926

reply to: luv1pocket

...here's a lil' of that .."old school woofing" for the Ghost....lol........well.....luv1pocket....I dont usually respond to e-mails in the forum.....but since your looking for action...and you have me shakin' like a Dog shitin' peach seeds...I figured that maybe there are others that would like...
  10. onepocket926

....I hate 8 ball....

....I play mainly in bar tourneys...no pool hall here....onepocket is non existant....so to play my favorite game....I have to be inovative.....I make 'em play.....8 ball bank the last pocket...when it comes down to the both of you on the 8 ball...(about 8 out of 10 games)....who likes the...
  11. onepocket926

..a little weight and I can beat anyone....

...here's my proposition....I'll take 9 to 6 from anyone....we'll play for 12 hours...(if I can stay awake...lol....)..I wanna bet the whole stack on one game...and at the end of our session...let me choose the game I wanna bet on....lol...
  12. onepocket926

...pool hall...retoric.....never changes....

......I better start this thread ....by sayin'...."I aint no champion....but I am not a dumby either"......I've played this game for.....45 years...it's the only true love of pool I have....nine ball is for kids...8 ball for bars...and banks is for when ya can't match up in onepocket......I...
  13. onepocket926

....McDermott Sneaky Pete...

...hey everyone.... ....I have a McDermott Sneaky Pete....I just put on Ebay.....I have it starting @ $100 with no reserve.....here is the URL...this is a used cue...but excellant condition...
  14. onepocket926

The National Shuffelboard and Billiard Co.

Gay Nineties by The National Shuffelboard and Billiard Co. of New Jersey This is a Professional Table, in "Great Condition" and built by Professionals to induce your "best game". circa 1965 9' Professional size 1 1/4 inch Italian Slate Professional Ball Return Finish is Dark Oak on...
  15. onepocket926

Brunswick Spectator Chair

...this chair is a bit showroom worn.....but in excellant condition and a steal at this price....... Add a distinctive note of elegance to your billiard room with a Brunswick Player’s Chair. This chair is a vintage reproduction of a Brunswick chair from 1923, and is designed to add class and...