Recent content by mhilton777

1. mhilton777

I'm Ready

I will be in Venice in April or May to visit my parents at their winter house. Maybe we can hook up!
  2. mhilton777

I'm Ready

Get to Chicago and play Dan and I will meet you there!
  3. mhilton777

My birthday

You could always fly up here and visit me!! OR we could meet at Colonel Bille's again!!!
  4. mhilton777

Happy Birthday Matt! (mhilton777)

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes!!! I look forward to seeing all of you again!!
  5. mhilton777

A cash handicapped proposal for Onepocket.org Pro-Am Classic

I would love to see something like this happen!
  6. mhilton777

Spring Members Tournament

I am in for a spring tourney for sure! As Crabb had mentioned, the player auction at The Rec has always gone high because the locals love to bet it up!!!
  7. mhilton777

Annual Members Only Tournament ??

I agree with Whitey. It should be held at Chris's.
  8. mhilton777

Oct 7-11th Aramith/Simonis Pro Classic 10-Ball & One Pocket

Demi plays all games well!!
  9. mhilton777

Road Trip in October to Mississippi

It will be great to meet you Doc and chat about music and pool. Bille and I have had PLENTY of beverages together and I would not expect anything less from him!!
  10. mhilton777

Road Trip in October to Mississippi

Lizz and I have been working from home and managing the kids here since March. We are heading down to visit Colonel Bille leaving Minnesota on October 9th and heading back the 17th and driving just the 2 of us. We are stopping at Miller's on the way down in the St Louis area as he is half way...
  11. mhilton777

Mary Kenniston inducted in to billiards hall of fame

Mary definitely deserves this! I had dinner with her and Col. Bille a couple of years ago and played a few hours with her at Bille's house. Amazing woman!!
  12. mhilton777

One pocketeers near Sarasota FL?

Jeff and Danielle Sergent are down in that area right now!
  13. mhilton777

Onepocket.org members I've met, played, and gambled with - 2020 update

I look forward to getting back into town and hanging out and playing some again with all of my Chicago pool buddies!!!
  14. mhilton777

OP / let the cb fly!

I used to play a lot of straight pool with John Lavin and he used it all the time and I learned to incorporate into my game. I was amazed the first couple time he used it on me.
  15. mhilton777

Isolation Pool Tournaments

Doc, there are several different tournaments scheduled for different ratings, table sizes, games, etc. The info can be found in this group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/267444234415987/