Recent content by LSJohn

1. L

Tony / Shane

If you want to double those, I'm your hucklberry. 🥳
  2. L

SENIORS ONE POCKET BOGIES BILLIARDS HOUSTON- Sep 29 – Oct 2, 2022

Straightback banks or other shots rolled down the left rail at pocket speed drifted in toward the long rail.
  3. L

SENIORS ONE POCKET BOGIES BILLIARDS HOUSTON- Sep 29 – Oct 2, 2022

The 2013 Champion of the Boca del Vista Stripes and Solids Club. * *We tease him. (He's playing very well so far)
  4. L

This Place Is Dead....

I don't do Facebook, so I don't really know, but I've been speculating to myself that a lot of activity might have shifted from here to there.
  5. L

High Stakes One Pocket Tournament-$10,000 Added-5,000 Entry-September 15-18th Action Palace in Dayton, Ohio.

AtLarge stats: " ■ High runs 12-and-out -- once, by Pagulayan (Match 3) 10 (not out) -- once, by Pagulayan (Match 5) 9-and-out -- 3 times: 2 by Pagulayan (Matches 3 and 6) and 1 by Gomez (Match 6) 8-and-out -- 15 times: 9 by Pagulayan, 3 by Chohan, and 1 each by Lunda, Gomez, and Morra" Wow!
  6. L

High Stakes One Pocket Tournament-$10,000 Added-5,000 Entry-September 15-18th Action Palace in Dayton, Ohio.

My impression has been that using an object or mark for aiming was verbotten, but I don't think I would call what Alex was doing aiming. Plotting, calcuating, self-reminding, check; but I wouldn't argue the point because at best it's a close call.
  7. L

The Hague op.o MOT Tournament Thread

SNAFU? :giggle:
  8. L

The Hague op.o MOT Tournament Thread

I'm your Hucklleberry. :ROFLMAO:
  9. L

At Hard Times: One pocket

Nah, Jeff, I wouldn't do that. Call my brother-in-law at Bubba's Insurance in Del Rio. He'll fix you up... Cheap!
  10. L

Happy Birthday Jakie!! (Nick P)

Amico mio! tue nate belissimo! (Sorry, but I'm bettin' on the other guy here.)
  11. L

At Hard Times: One pocket

LOL, I've been looking for someone to tell me the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, but everyone keeps telling me that I can't STAND the truth. :eek: Exactly the solution I have supported since the first time it crossed my radar screen. I had a really frustrating discussion...