Recent content by lll

1. L

CAULDRON RUN OF 32

hope you are feeling better billy.... (y)
  2. L

I want to ask this rule question!

Jmho Icbw But i think this is being way overthought remember one pocket is doing just fine now just the way it is It aint that broken Just sayin
  3. L

Walking with Giants, Cole

thanks guys for your posts.... (y)
  4. L

Tony vs Alex

my heart wants to bet on alex my brain says take the spot and bet on tony i think i will take catkins approach make some popcorn and enjoy the match.... :)
  5. L

CAULDRON RUN OF 32

kissedout posted this on AZB it on a 8 ft table is that the 3 cushion equivalent of a "bar box" 😂
  6. L

2021 One Pocket Top 10

art i do not need a lecture on physiology as i am very familiar with the subject i also dont want to sidetrack this thread. you cant make the blind see just sayin
  7. L

Thanks steve hope you booked a winner 😀👍
  8. L

lets us see what you have so far
  9. L

2021 One Pocket Top 10

art you are blind to you biases? (jmho) what do you think it is like for a women to walk in to a pool room where every man in there wants to get in their pants and/ or is staring at their breasts and ass?? do you think women were made just to be housewives? you are blind to your stereotypes i...
  10. L

whats your thought on a 2 ball penalty?
  11. L

maybe if you move 3 or more balls its a 2 ball penalty (to make it more severe) and play as they lie that keeps it more like the rules we have now and recognize the non offender should not get too screwed (but life is not fair so i am not sure that that should be taken into consideration :eek...
  12. L

you know in 9 ball sometimes you just dont get the rolls sometimes in onepocket the rolls dont go your way sometimes the old rules dont help you doesnt mean you have to change them just sayin also just sayin if the you (the fouler) end up with an easy shot to your pocket your opponent is not...
  13. L

DONT FORGET ALEX VS TONY STARTS THIS THURSDAY

https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/ppv-alex-pagulayan-vs-tony-chohan-150-000-one-pocket-champions-challenge-september-23-26th.533794/#post-7056838
  14. L

first let me say i am a tradiotionalist and dont think the rules need to be drastically changed if its not broke dont fix it second the only rule changes i like is the ability to freeze the object ball to the cue ball when spotting a ball and spotting the ball closest to the head rail if all the...
  15. L

GAMBLING SPOTTING BALLS QUESTION

I hear you too👍 in a way its like playing banks by the rail Its not the traditional way But if you want to match up and gamble Where there is a will …..there is a way 😃