lll's latest activity

• L
    lll replied to the thread CAULDRON RUN OF 32.
    hope you are feeling better billy.... (y)
  • L
    lll reacted to Billy Jackets's post in the thread CAULDRON RUN OF 32 with Like Like.
    I owned a 1925 ish Brunswick table that was 8 foot , it had 2 sets of rails , one for pool and one for 3 cushion , the rails just fit...
  • L
    lll reacted to Hardmix's post in the thread Tony vs Alex with Like Like.
    Alex picked up a new Lomax this week. I am a little surprised that he is using it for this match.
  • L
    lll reacted to jrhendy's post in the thread Tony vs Alex with Like Like.
    Tony has helped play Alex into stroke IMO. Alex looked uncomfortable to me, and got too many chances to run balls and settle in a bit...
  • L
    lll reacted to chicagomike's post in the thread I want to ask this rule question! with Like Like.
    I think it should definitely be considered a foul with an option to put them back as close as possible to original position unless...
  • L
    lll reacted to beatle's post in the thread Gambling question with Like Like.
    yes you should put up certainly with someone you dont know. my personal policy was to never post as i only play by the game. reason is...
  • L
    lll reacted to 12squared's post in the thread Tony vs Alex with Like Like.
    End of day one: Alex up 9-7
  • L
    lll reacted to BRLongArm's post in the thread Tony vs Alex with Like Like.
    Not all PPV are created equally. I agree that some of the streamers have tried some nonsense to sell the pay per view, but this match is...
  • L
    lll reacted to BRLongArm's post in the thread Tony vs Alex with Like Like.
    This match is on the square for sure. Tony shipped $75K to the neutral holder. Some of it was mine.
  • L
    lll replied to the thread I want to ask this rule question!.
    Jmho Icbw But i think this is being way overthought remember one pocket is doing just fine now just the way it is It aint that broken...
  • L
    lll reacted to cincy_kid's post in the thread Gambling question with Like Like.
    hehe, I don't think it relates to an apple tree. When we used to gamble, we would put the "up money" on top of the light fixture...
  • L
    lll reacted to sorackem's post in the thread rules question with Haha Haha.
    Rule 6.3: All games are to be video recorded and reviewable in real time: Disturbed balls will be restored. If more than 5 balls are...
  • L
    lll replied to the thread Walking with Giants, Cole.
    thanks guys for your posts.... (y)
  • L
    lll reacted to beatle's post in the thread Walking with Giants, Cole with Like Like.
    cole was one of the top nine ball players in his time. i was a good friend of his. we did a bunch of things together and made money. he...
  • L
    lll reacted to Ross Keith Thompson's post in the thread Walking with Giants, Cole with Like Like.
    Met Cole at LeCue club in Houston in late 68 or early 69. Played him some 9 ball at ten a game. Very tough game for a sixteen year old...