Recent content by lfigueroa

1. lfigueroa

MOT Bank mini signups

OK, sure. Send me in coach and sign me up. Though I'd rather just cut Louie DeMarco a check so we can play amongst ourselves. And before anyone sends in the: oh my, but we're taking their pool tables away for our tournament, let me just say that pool rooms all across the country hold...
  2. lfigueroa

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Hope you get better soon. But could we not just sign up for the banks now? Lou Figueroa
  3. lfigueroa

Satellite MOT concurrent with Buffalo’s in May

Thank you. Lou Figueroa
  4. lfigueroa

What is the word on this? If nothing else, have they announced seating availability yet? If I’m going down there I want a good seat and will be happy to pay for ring side. Lou Figueroa
  5. lfigueroa

Do whatever. If I can play, fine, if not no sweat. Lou Figueroa
  6. lfigueroa

OK, so I made reservations and I'll be getting in Friday morning -- so depending on the start time I could conceivably play in a Friday event. Having said that, I would personally prefer a one day Saturday event similar to what we did a few years ago at Lacy's. I thought that went off...
  7. lfigueroa

I am still trying to arrange some things and won’t know for sure for a couple of days. Lou Figueroa
  8. lfigueroa

Thank you but probably not doable given the airline schedule. I'd have to fly in Wednesday to make that start time. Overall, it's more than I want to invest on this trip. I may just zoom in and out and sweat the main event for a couple of days. Lou Figueroa and still eat some great food : -)
  9. lfigueroa

Say what?! Lou Figueroa must be talking about Lou DeMarco
  10. lfigueroa

Be nice to at least know the dates before SWA doubles their prices -- some of us are just going for a couple of days... Lou Figueroa just sayin'
  11. lfigueroa

Is this a dead duck or is something going to happen? Lou Figueroa thinkin' 'bout the Big Easy
  12. lfigueroa

I got confuzed with all the discussion of races to two, 10ball, ring games, and chips -- wasn't clear to me that a final decision had been made. Lou Figueroa
  13. lfigueroa

So, no word of a lie, I have never (not even once) played a single, solitary game of banks. However, my intent is to show up early enough for this to play in the pre-1pocket festivities. But I must have missed how the sign up for that 16 player event is going to work. Frankly, if I can't be...
  14. lfigueroa

One Pocket then and now

Amazon will drone-drop an AI robot named Cortana to your home or PR to coach you. Lou Figueroa
  15. lfigueroa

One Pocket then and now

Back in the ancient times 1pocket was something of a dark art. Then, in the 90’s with the advent of Accu-Stats VHS tapes, you could watch, rewind, and learn. Ronnie Allen said: shots it took me years to learn — 17 year old kids are shooting nowadays. Lou Figueroa