Recent content by gulfportdoc

1. gulfportdoc

Canadian Ghost - Version #7

Glad that you agree with me. That means that the shot is "on".
  2. gulfportdoc

Canadian Ghost - Version #7

The obvious problem here is that it's difficult to put whitey in a position on the table to where he can't make that wired 4-8 combo. A guy could shoot the 2-railer on the 3, hoping to make the 7, but he'd have to make it. I'd likely kick 4 rails with left spin past the 3ball around the table...
  3. gulfportdoc

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all you pilgrims...:cool:
  4. gulfportdoc

Dementia/Alzheimers and Pool

Touching story about the nursing home. I've had a few folks with Alzheimer's in my practice (I wasn't treating their Alzheimer's), and it's strange how some can seem fairly normal if you didn't know them. Some use examples of confabulation, where their brain makes up a story to sound like...
  5. gulfportdoc

Happy Birthday, crabbcatjohn

Happy Birthday to one of the good guys!!..
  6. gulfportdoc

2022 Fall Regional Tournament - Memphis - November 4-6

That CAN'T be Newkirk. Last time I saw him he had more hair than that!..;)
  7. gulfportdoc

Danny D vs Ronnie Allen

Seems to me that neither guy would give in while matching up. It may have come down to an argument over which cueball to use, and they couldn't agree. Artie would have shown RA a game that Ronnie was not accustomed to...:cool: Yeah, RA was born in '38, Artie I believe in early '45. I think...
  8. gulfportdoc

Twist Banks!

Damn, he has perfect mechanics, doesn't he?
  9. gulfportdoc

Happy Birthday Col Bille!

Celebrating in Southhaven I see...:cool: Happy Birthday, nay-bah!
  10. gulfportdoc

Danny D vs Ronnie Allen

That was a match for the ages. AND, they were both well past their primes...:cool:
  11. gulfportdoc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 12SQUARED-DAVE GROSS

The man. The legend. Happy Birthday, bro!
  12. gulfportdoc

Bayou State Classic-February 7-12-Emerald Billiards New Iberia, Louisiana-$16,000 Total Added!!

That is very impressive. And it's great that he's supporting pool to that extent!
  13. gulfportdoc

WWYD - Canadian Ghost Version #6

Nice WWYD, Nick. Hey, if you're playing even with Paul Portier, you're hitting them pretty sporty...:cool:
  14. gulfportdoc

Romy’s, 4th & Main, Los Angeles

Great story! I know Willis went on the road with Wimpy for many years. What a duo! Willis may have been the best 9ball player of that era.
  15. gulfportdoc

Birthday--MILLER--Milestone 50!!!

It's all down hill from now, bro...:cautious: Hope you're having a memorable birthday, my man!