Recent content by darmoose

1. darmoose

MOT player eligibility poll -- Facebook members

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:.....that's why I get 9/7 tiger...looking forward to seeing you..:)
  2. darmoose

MOT player eligibility poll -- Facebook members

Know where I can find my OP fargo rating? :unsure:
  3. darmoose

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

JT I will be showing up Wednesday pm and I hope we have a chance to continue our short lil match we had in Pensacola last year. I think it was quite rare to have run into you like that, but enjoyed it very much. I feel like you did'nt have a chance to get into it cause you were under some...
  4. darmoose

WWYD - Difficult position after the break

I see no way to stop my opponent from getting the opportunity to run a bunch of balls other than to play off the 9 ball and draw the CB back into the 10 ball at the top of the stack. The 3 ball does not clear to the 1 ball, so we will just have to see what happens from there... :)
  5. darmoose

WWYD - Two top 1p movers battle it out

I like rolling down onto the 3 ball also. If you leave him uptable he could shoot at his hole, although unlikely, but worse he could get an opportunity to put me behind all those balls near my hole, even if he has to pocket a ball for me, not good......
  6. darmoose

Bad move

I don't think it is fair to speculate on this. It looks like from what we know that everyone involved did exactly what they were entitled to do and what they needed to do. Should Cory have ignored whatever was on the CB, should Ken also have ignored it?
  7. darmoose

Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

I don't disagree with you on this...
  8. darmoose

Buffalos Pro Classic $26,000 Added May 25-29, 2022

Perhaps just ignoring the "Lets go Branden" in JB's post would have attracted less attention to it and reduced its impact on your sensitivities. As for the horrible killing of all those innocent children in Uvalde, Texas you are correct that something must be done. I vote to put an armed and...
  9. darmoose

PAT FLEMING PRESENTS 2022 INTERNATIONAL ONE POCKET DETAILS AND RULES

I confess to not understanding why someone like this always feels they must have their own special rules, when a long established reputable organization already has in place "official rules" to play the game by. Seems to me this does nothing but cause confusion and dilute the "official rules"...
  10. darmoose

WWYD FROM WHITEY

Just trying to understand the discussion here regarding potential fouls when shooting a shot in this scenario. The two balls are frozen to each other...if you shoot with a continuous stroke, and probably jacked up, how can you foul? On the other hand, with both balls frozen to a rail, unless you...
  11. darmoose

WWYD FROM WHITEY

appears if you shoot into the OB about 45 degrees or so with left english, putting right english on OB, it will fall in
  12. darmoose

WWYD # 81,813

I agree with you bud.........but you'll never get the applause for playing safe off the 6 and then winning the game a half hour later...... :unsure:
  13. darmoose

Bluegrass Billiards WWYD 12

Had to be the 5 ball that did that. This shot had to have been hit very hard.
  14. darmoose

Bluegrass Billiards WWYD 12

More than living up to your reputation...."gofer" is truly your middle name......congrats for pulling that shot off...... :) P.S.....not with a gun to my head, a machete at my throat and standing on two IED's
  15. darmoose

WWYD # 81,813

:ROFLMAO: :LOL:.....I love your game....:)