Recent content by cincy_kid

1. cincy_kid

WWYD? #8911

This was Chohan vs Reyes and Tony just made a good shot and was playing more defensive minded getting the ball back to the head rail and doubling Efren up to his pocket. He played a perfect CB doubling Efren up but ended up making the ball in his hole so he had to shoot again and this WWYD was...
  2. cincy_kid

Happy Birthday Matt Hilton!

Happy Birthday bro, enjoy your day!!
  3. cincy_kid

WWYD? #8911

The first shot I saw was all CB...off the 1 and carom into the high side of the 12 to knock it away. I feel the 1 is close enough to the 12 for decent accuracy.
  4. cincy_kid

WWYD? #8911

I'm not used to rolling off my long rail but I don't mind this..
  5. cincy_kid

Another attempt at a wwyd

looking at it again, you may be right on the dbl kiss being there. I think now I like shooting into the left side of the 8 so that it hits the long rail and then the left side of the 5, sending both balls towards your side and then playing the CB 2 rails back up table behind the one.
  6. cincy_kid

WWYD 38 - congestion near your pocket

Oh I definitely do! But I also have to call it like I see it, and as you see I called it right. :)
  7. cincy_kid

Derby 2022

Good luck to anyone playing! Keep us updated and post some more pics! :)
  8. cincy_kid

WWYD? #8911

Your pocket is bottom left. You lead in score 2 balls to 0 Your shot, WWYD? Another yet similar view:
  9. cincy_kid

Another attempt at a wwyd

probably not the popular shot but I like rolling the CB at the 8 ball to bank it past the 5, off the foot rail then back up a little bit. The CB to side rail then resting on foot rail. I am just trying to get to next inning and hope I see something better. If I am playing cheap or for fun I...
  10. cincy_kid

Midwest Open Billiard Championship 19,000 Added March 15-20, 2022

Was up there on Monday meeting with Michael and I had to get a pic of the plaque/poem for Steve. He has it in this display case with some trophies: I think Dennis Cowboy made it or gave it to him?
  11. cincy_kid

Happy Birthday Chris (catkins)!

Hope you enjoy your day and are able to hit some balls! Looking forward to meeting you again and playing some one hole! :)
  12. cincy_kid

WWYD 38 - congestion near your pocket

I don't think you can get enough of the 12 off the 3 to make it. With extreme 3 o'clock as Rod pointed out will get you the closest, but to my eye it looks like the 12 hits the short rail
  13. cincy_kid

Frost vs SVB -- 2015 MIH

If you haven't see it yet:
  14. cincy_kid

Chohan vs Reyes -- 2016 MIH

If you haven't seen it yet: