Recent content by ChicagoFats

1. ChicagoFats

How is 1P played where you play/watch: Keep shooting or re-rack on a ball made on the break?

I play with a few guys where we just spot the ball and breaker sits. We dot his because we like action and don't want to waste time reracking.
  2. ChicagoFats

Updating of our One Pocket rules

Agreed whole ball.... I even keep dental floss to string it out when playing for 300 or more a game
  3. ChicagoFats

WWYD Romero vs McKay

I lost a key game to Brandon Shuff leaving a 2 ball combo near his hole. I for some reason always pay attention to those ever since. I guess I am a nit in my old age now.
  4. ChicagoFats

WWYD Romero vs McKay

I am just taking an intentional and freezing cue ball directly to 10 ball. He is either going to spot some balls with me fouling back and forth or I am getting a shot at taking out his balls and clearing his hole.
  5. ChicagoFats

WWYD: GHOSTS OF TWO POOL PLAYERS PAST

Shoot the 5 ball in the side pocket so it spots on the 4 ball and draw back to the same spot
  6. ChicagoFats

WWYD FOR WHITEY

Nice shot whitey
  7. ChicagoFats

Happy Birthday, Warren Ruth

Happy birthday songbird!
  8. ChicagoFats

3 rail kick one pocket

You realize 15 balls are on the table not just one? Am I missing something?
  9. ChicagoFats

Boiling Frogs

Agreed... anyone that is a 700 fargo is going to be tough action... unless they hate money
  10. ChicagoFats

Boiling Frogs

I was definitely the frog at one point. These days I dont think anyone could hide their game enough to where I was the frog.
  11. ChicagoFats

How good was/is Rob Melrose?

This! I can't agree with this more.
  12. ChicagoFats

I'm Ready

I will take 9 7 for 1k a game.
  13. ChicagoFats

WWYD multiple layouts for Gorst

I agree 100% with this. I dont always take the time to see this unless I am playing a slow player.
  14. ChicagoFats

onepocket.org

Also the addition of the Facebook site.