Billy Jackets's latest activity

• Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Melling vs Alex.
    These new guys will shoot at anything, lol, hard to play safe against a wild man. he put a little yip in Alex stroke.
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread well....
    Playing a world class player is just tough. My first big tournament, I was playing at my highest level for the first half of the...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread What's the best shot?.
    I watched Scott make many of these carom shots ,I would rate him as one of the best in the world at them, I have also seen a lot of...
  • Billy Jackets
    Looks impossible to stick to the 6 and get under the one ball to me. Do you guys think it works or doesn't ? I could be wrong as two...
  • Billy Jackets
    I would just shoot the 14 straight ahead and follow with the cueball down to the end rail the 14 will either clear out the 11 or clip...
  • Billy Jackets
    It's the old, I'm helpless ploy. Pretend to have one foot in the grave another one on a banana peel, and the other one ready to kick you...
  • Billy Jackets
    Is that from Snuffy Smith? or Dogpatch?
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Spot discussion.
    I know I would not take 3 to 1 or even 5 to 1 , I am inquisitive though , so if someone gave me 30 to 1 on the money , I'm going to...
  • Billy Jackets
    Sorry if I mislead you also Beat, the scenario was too complicated for my pea brain to comprehend
  • Billy Jackets
    Sorry I mislead you ky ,
  • Billy Jackets
    Sorry , I thought it was an either or proposition. I was wondering how people could not see the strength of it , should have known I was...
  • Billy Jackets
    The 3 to 1 is way stronger. If we play 100 games and are even in skill . In the long run , I will win 50 and you win 50. Except I win...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets reacted to unoperro's post in the thread WWYD Romero vs McKay with Like Like.
    Seems to me the old adage "Don't force them to shoot at their hole" applied!
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread WWYD Romero vs McKay.
    Ok champions , what odds would you take to shoot that 3 14 combo , I think most would believe, that had he missed it , the game was...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread WWYD Romero vs McKay.
    I would hit bank the 10 and draw the cueball to the head rail , and slide the cueball toward the corner pocket, I might even hit it...