Recent content by BallBanger

1. BallBanger

John Henderson

Rest in Peace John! You did a lot for this game! My condolences to your family! You made the west coast and west coast One Pocket scene proud! From Ronnie Allen, and Jack Cooney to all the other players around the state of California; from San Diego and Bakersfield to Redding!
  2. BallBanger

Anybody that likes to play 40 to $60 a game One-Pocket or Bank Pool in your area?

I want to improve my games of One-Pocket and Bank Pool, and travel the country working 14 hour days but have a 4 day maximum work week with a 7 day per diem on housing/lodging per work week. So what pool halls can I get action in that price range and what guys in your area play 40 to $60 a game...
  3. BallBanger

One pocket rankings 2023: Active players only

Yes sir, you are correct! I've watched multiple 700+ Fargo matchups on Youtube, being played in the Philippines, between Pinoy players. For example, the titles will be: Ronnie Alcano vs Anton Rage gambling match P30,000 or P150,000. Here are a couple of examples:
  4. BallBanger

Amar Kang Memorial 10k added One Pocket event, December 27-31, Hard Times Billiards

It's the same tournament, just renamed to the Amar Kang Memorial Open presented by Diamond Billiards.
  5. BallBanger

Handicapping sets: balls vs games

Personally, I would rather give up the balls than the games in such a short race.
  6. BallBanger

Yeah, I probably have to try that too. It would have to make me a believer.
  7. BallBanger

You mean that from the weaker player's perspective, correct? So from the weaker player's perspective, getting 4 to 3 games is a better/stronger spot than 9-8?
  8. BallBanger

Hello, the conversation of handicapping short race sets, for the creation and promotion of a fair One-Pocket league; has become quite the topic here locally. With that said, which handicaps are a stronger spot: a) 9-8 balls vs 4 to 3 games b) 10-8 balls vs 5 to 4 games c) 10-8 balls vs 5 to 3...
  9. BallBanger

One Pocket Streams

Sheesh! The pockets on that table look like they'd swallow a blue whale :/
  10. BallBanger

Members Only Tournament: date & location nominations

I think Michael's in Fairfield is solid! Chattanooga Billiard Club East has 5 Gold Crown IVs 9 footers, 1 Gold Crown VI, and 1 redone Brunswick Centennial, which is 6 tables for the tournament, the other 14 tables are 8'ers. Southhaven Rec is okay. August till November is no good for Buffalo's...
  11. BallBanger

Pagulayan v Orcollo One pocket

It's probably going to be PPVed, and if it is, they should get Jeremy Jones to commentate it! He's probably the world's best pool commentator, seriously, he commentates pool every bit as good as he plays it.
  12. BallBanger

I've never heard of Alex losing a set for 20k or more playing One Pocket. He has a long list of opponents too, some of which are HOF inductees on this very site.
  13. BallBanger

That will be 6-figure set then more than likely! 50k entry fee or close to it
  14. BallBanger

One Pocket Streams

Two former U.S. Open One-Pocketo champions betting it up! Chohan vs SVB