Recent content by AnitoKid

1. A

Five Veneer Diveney!

Friends, check out this beautiful Pat Diveney pool cue for sale! This pool cue for sale is brand new, never been used for test hits, and all! Truth be told, it is stunningly beautiful! And I kid you not! Much thanks for looking, everyone! Links is here, friends! :)
  2. A

Viattorre Jump Cue for Sale!

Friends, up for sale is my Viattorre jump cue! It is one beautiful jump cue! And I kid you not! Much thanks for looking, everyone! Link is here, friends! :)
  3. A

Predator P3 pool cue!

Yes, Oct. 2008, my friend! :)
  4. A

Predator P3 pool cue!

Info on the Predator P3 is finally here! I think I've found the perfect reason to retire my P2! And I kid you not! Much thanks for looking, everyone! Link is here, friends! :)
  5. A

My Predator BK2 break cue!

Received my Predator BK2 break cue last week and had the time to test it out. I've written my thoughts on it. It could be an interesting read, friends! Much thanks for looking, everyone! Link is here, friends! :)
  6. A

Efren Reyes vs. Scott Frost live on the Net now!

Free live stream of Efren vs. Scott at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/eclipsepool Match is currently tied at 4-4! And I kid you not!
  7. A

Efren Reyes vs. Scott Frost in One Pocket Challenge Match!

It’s Efren Bata Reyes vs. Scott Frost in a Race-to-8 One Pocket Challenge Match come May 3, 2008! And I kid you not! Much thanks for looking, everyone! More info here, friends! :)
  8. A

Euro Pocket's Chalk Holders!

Just had the chance to try out the Euro Pocket Chalker. It features a Snap Strap Cover that wraps around the chalk, thus, allowing one to push the chalk up, while holding it tight! The accessory is made of the same leather used to make fine European show saddles and they are guaranteed to hold...
  9. A

Efren Bata Reyes in Time Magazine!

Here is a read on OnePocket Hall of Famer Efren Bata Reyes from the 11/13/2006 issue of Time Magazine - 60 Years of Asian Heroes. It's an interesting read, friends! And I kid you not! Much thanks for looking! The link is here, friends! :)
  10. A

Pool Cue Case for Sale!

Friends, up for sale is my pool cue case. The pool cue case is used but is in good condition. It is good as new! It proudly displays some of my colors!. I just upgraded to an Instroke 2x4 Cowboy thus, this case needs a new home. Much thanks for looking! More pics and info here, friends. .
  11. A

Laser Stroke Pool Training Aid!

I had the good chance of trying out the Laser Stroke pool and billiard training aid, one of billiards' major sponsors lately. Could be an interesting read on what is being touted as the best product that one can buy for improving stroke. Much thanks for looking! Link is here, friends! .
  12. A

Final Pics On The Cocobolo-Ebony Pool Cue!

Friends! Here is the final update on the cocobolo-ebony custom pool cue! The cue looks awesome! It is very beautiful! Much thanks for looking! More pics here!!! .
  13. A

BSP-6AP Pool Cue for Sale!

The 19-oz BSP-6AP pool cue is one of the Adam Cue Co.'s higher-end models - and mine is up for sale! Much thanks for looking! Link is here, friends! .
  14. A

Cocobolo/Ebony/Ivory Custom Cue Update!

Here is another update on our cocobolo-ebony custom pool cue project! Much thanks for looking! Link is here friends! .
  15. A

Gold Crown Ltd. Edition Cue by Predator!

A 19 oz Ltd. Edition Gold Crown pool cue (by Predator) has been commissioned by Brunswick Billiards to commemorate the debut of its Gold Crown V billiard table. What do you think of it? Pics and link here, friends! Much thanks for looking! .