Recent content by androd

1. androd

Happy Birthday To Gulfport Doc!!!

Doc, we've both gotta quit doing this every few months. I'll go along ! Have a grand day young man. ;) :)
  2. androd

Happy B-Day Androd!

Thanks for the B'Day wishes my Buds, They cheered and old fart and made him proud of you'all.
  3. androd

Kybanks vs NV #2. WWYD

Yes it will go as Jeff said, higher up you use outside English.
  4. androd

Things have slowed to a crawl on the site

I also enjoyed the discussions, I just didn't like hackers sense of humor. I think he never got over me naming him the hacker, he was a lurker, I made some comment about his match will Dr. Bill @? dcc and called his shot selection that of a hacker. He immediately joined and gave me a lot of...
  5. androd

Happy Birthday John Henderson!

Have a grand day, John, you da man.
  6. androd

WWYD? -- #17816

Wow what a mess !
  7. androd

$3,000 Added 6th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament July 1-4th, 2021

Is that the best you can do, you're the one who's anonymous not me. :p P.S. Where's you buddy the Hacker when you need him ?
  8. androd

Happy Birthday Frank Almanza!

Happy B'Day Frank, have a grand time. Say hey to your Lovely wife.
  9. androd

Question?

Better than not having it. ;)
  10. androd

Happy Birthday Jim the Pilot!

You're getting close to being of legal age, have a grand day !
  11. androd

Happy Birthday Larry (lll)

Haven't been on site much, just saw it was your B'Day. Grand Wishes to a Super fine fellow. Luv ya Pal.
  12. androd

Smart women !

Friday, I've played about 6 days the last two weeks. First time in 14 months. I've played really poorly, all the hackers are treating me like a sucker. I.E. if you hadn't missed so and so shot you would've won that game. Blah blah blah. Any way today my wife asked me if I was going to the pool...
  13. androd

What's the best shot?

Once you learn to see the line it's easy to adjust where you want the OB to go. in the pic the 7ball would hit the rail where the line is.
  14. androd

What's the best shot?

yep that's the one I like also.