Recent content by ace

1. ace

Walter Kelley Custom Cues

I need to raise money for the holidays and most importantly, another trip to Derby. If it's okay?....I thought I would post a few of the cues that I build, "Walter Kelley Custom Cues", for sale.
  2. ace

How is Ace doing in Banks at DCC?

Well, I won my match in the first rounds of banks at the Derby City Classic's. I played Dave Miller from Indiana.
  3. ace

Fast Larry makes coments on Facebook

I was kinda offended by this jerk once again.
  4. ace

Official OnePocket.org Sponsorship Nomination thread

Quote...[I have PMed Steve on where to send my share of the entry fees for the event but he has not answered. I guess I can send it with my AZ room fees! DeeMan....]End Quote Quote...[I just got word from Greg Sullivan that he is donating one entry into...
  5. ace

One-Pocket Travelers - Orlando, Florida

Once again the One-Pocket Travelers will be on the road heading to a new town to visit. We have been to several towns including: Jackson, Miss; Gulfport, Miss; New Orleans, La; and Memphis, Tenn. This time we are traveling to Orlando, Florida on June 10-12. We want to invite any and all pool...
  6. ace

John H. & Freddy in a one-pocket match at DCC

This Derby City is just getting better and better. Now it looks like John H has challenged Freddy to a one-pocket match and Freddy has accepted. This is gonna be so good. I just can't seem to wait.
  7. ace

I was trapped here

I was playing Joey Barnes a while back when he trapped me here. He was running out on me. He banked the 10 ball toward his pocket leaving it hanging near and managed to stop the cue ball kissing the spotted balls. I got out of the trap, but what would you shoot...
  8. ace

One-Pocket Travelers in Memphis

Once again it is time for another one-pocket get together. The small group of one-pocket players that like to travel to different cities, roughly twice a year, just to visit and maybe match up with one another are going to be at High Pockets at 5099 Old Summer Rd in Memphis, Tenn. I would...
  9. ace

One-Pocket Travelers (Formerly: The Jackson Five)

Once again it is time for another one-pocket get together. The small group of one-pocket players that like to travel to different cities, roughly twice a year, just to visit and maybe match up with one another are going to be at Buffalo Billiards 3624 Airline Dr., Metairie, Louisiana near New...
  10. ace

Some Where Between Baton Rouge, La and Gulfport, Miss

There were originally five in our group (Ace, Deeman, Chopstick, Spiderman, & Sam).We would also like to invite more players to our group. We like to travel to different locations to play One-Pocket and we would like to keep this going, maybe twice a year. Last November we met up in Jackson...