The Ghost Will Say It To Your Face

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
HTML:
gulfportdoc said:
Geez, Ghost, I'm shocked that you didn't jump all over Gerry's offer to wager a few hundred with you at DCC. After all, you're probably going to need to gather a few extra plums to fire at Henderson.;)

Doc

OUCH DOC!, thats quite the presumptory statement. I just got brushed aside like a banger, and my ATM card bich slapped from my hand. :D

this is going to be a fun time at t he Derby!

G.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
gulfportdoc said:
Geez, Ghost, I'm shocked that you didn't jump all over Gerry's offer to wager a few hundred with you at DCC. After all, you're probably going to need to gather a few extra plums to fire at Henderson.

Doc

Don't worry Doc...I wasn't going to dog it ;) I just hadn't got back to him yet...here-ya-go >>>

Gerry said:
I will also put aside a few hundred to lose to the Ghost at the DCC....

Gerry

Sounds good, Gerry..:)...although you do have the Ghost a bit leery/scared, after seeing that 90 degree cut that you sliced down the short rail from 1/2 a table length away, in your video...:eek:

- Ghost

PS, And don't forget the words of wisdom that the Ghost gave you awhile back >>> Best not to gamble with other forum members while at the DCC - unlike the Ghost, they would think nothing of taking advantage of you..:eek:...:D

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
One Pocket Ghost said:
Don't worry Doc...I wasn't going to dog it ;) I just hadn't got back to him yet...here-ya-go >>>

Sounds good, Gerry..:)...although you do have the Ghost a bit leery/scared, after seeing that 90 degree cut that you sliced down the short rail from 1/2 a table length away, in your video...:eek:

- Ghost

PS, And don't forget the words of wisdom that the Ghost gave you awhile back >>> Best not to gamble with other forum members while at the DCC - unlike the Ghost, they would think nothing of taking advantage of you..:eek:...:D

Don't worry Doc, I don't like trying to get in my friends pockets, unless there are beers and provocation!.....

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Gerry said:
HTML:

OUCH DOC!, thats quite the presumptory statement. I just got brushed aside like a banger, and my ATM card bich slapped from my hand. :D

this is going to be a fun time at t he Derby!

G.

I plan on giving the Ghost a $50 walking stick IF (He He) I beat him in our partners match, so he will have a little bit to gamble with. If SJD gives him something too, you could make a small score anyway.

You are right it should be a blast.

Introduce yourself when you are there.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
SJDinPHX said:
Ghrossty,

I would suggest you confront me before you makes those comments to Ace and Deeman...It will be very difficult for a DWARF, to take on further risky ventures, (or even try to play pool)...when he is in a full body cast !!....quack, quack...:eek:

By the way, I have been on a rigorous training program for the past 6 mos...At 6' 4", I have attained a 6-quart [sic] set of abs, and at my fighting weight,
of 248 pounds, (1.3% body fat) and muscles of steel,....I am ready for any of your "Trannie" friends, should they care to mess with me...:cool:

The Duckinator <---Will also be engaging the services of Mr. Lomako to co-ordinate the security force, around himself and his entourage, and, of course, the usual hordes of his fans and admirerer's (Note to Mr Hopkins, I will be quite busy at the DCC this year, but, rest assured I will have one of my people, give one of your people, the autographed 8 X 10 photo you requested...(@ 50% off)

PS..For your nosy-ass information,...I will be wearing my mauve and bisque outfit...w/matching "man bag", and cue case..:rolleyes:

Was that your UPS "fighting weight"?

The guys at the M/C don't work cheap. I was going to give you a couple of "support" shirts and hat but I showed a picture of you and one of the guys thought you were cute and wants to give you a "property of" tatoo instead. :eek:

Who is this "Hopkins" you speak of?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
stevelomako said:
Was that your UPS "fighting weight"?

The guys at the M/C don't work cheap. I was going to give you a couple of "support" shirts and hat but I showed a picture of you and one of the guys thought you were cute and want to give you a "property of" tatoo instead. :eek:

Who is this "Hopkins" you speak of?

Ha ha ha....My fellow rust-belters have also noticed how Papie gives off kind of a lavender/limp-wristed vibe when you see him in videos...:p

jrhendy said:
Gerry, Introduce yourself when you are there.

You see what I mean Gerry...

John says for you to introduce yourself at the DCC - sounds friendly and innocent, right?..:rolleyes:...

Uh uh....That's a hardcore hustler at work for you....here's how it would go down...

...you introduce yourself - John says lets have a drink at the bar - Papie/SJD is at the bar waiting - John introduces Papie - after a couple of drinks they suggest going up to their room to gamble a little - you go up there - they start with three card monte, then maybe three handed gin, blackjack, poker or dice...

You'll be leaving that room in a few hours completely busted...:eek:

Just stick with the Ghost - he'll look out for your welfare...;)

- Ghosty

Last edited:

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
One Pocket Ghost said:
You see what I mean Gerry...

John says for you to introduce yourself at the DCC - sounds friendly and innocent, right?..:rolleyes:...

Uh uh....That's a hardcore hustler at work for you....here's how it would go down...

...you introduce yourself - John says lets have a drink at the bar - Papie is at the bar waiting - John introduces Papie - after a couple of drinks they suggest going up to their room to gamble a little - you go up there - they start with three card monte, then maybe three handed gin, blackjack, poker or dice...

You'll be leaving that room in a few hours completely busted...:eek:

Just stick with the Ghost - he'll look out for your welfare...;)

- Ghosty

Or.........they take him to the room and get him in the middle of one of their "New Years Eve" dancing jamborees. :eek:

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
stevelomako said:
Or.........they take him to the room and get him in the middle of one of their "New Years Eve" dancing jamborees. :eek:

wuwhat? you guys are scaring me!! :)

did someone say Gin?.......knock Gin?

G.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Gerry said:
wuwhat? you guys are scaring me!! :)

did someone say Gin?.......knock Gin?

G.

You need to walk softly and carry a big stick when dealing with those two.......but......they'll be hoping you have a "big stick". :eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
stevelomako said:
You need to walk softly and carry a big stick when dealing with those two.......but......they'll be hoping you have a "big stick". :eek:

Mr. Lomako,

As my Chief of Security, it will also be your job to bring the "Lady of my choice" to my room once I have made my selection from my hundreds of fans (95% female)

The sexual preference innuendo's you and the Ghost see fit to bandy about, are beginning to irritate me.

Let me assure you, if you bring one of his "Trannie Buddies" (or anything other than a bona fide female)...up to my room, you will be shot dead..:cool:

Macho Duck

PS..No need for full security when I play the Ghost, as he will probably be in a full body cast..:eek:

SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Lomako,

As my Chief of Security, it will also be your job to bring the "Lady of my choice" to my room once I have made my selection from my hundreds of fans (95% female)

The sexual preference innuendo's you and the Ghost see fit to bandy about, are beginning to irritate me.

Let me assure you, if you bring one of his "Trannie Buddies" (or anything other than a bona fide female)...up to my room, you will be shot dead..:cool:

Macho Duck

PS..No need for full security when I play the Ghost, as he will probably be in a full body cast..:eek:

LOL. Luv ya, Ducky.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Lomako,

Macho Duck

Note;...This should not affect his game very much at all, as his right arm tends to "freeze up" anyway..:p

Gerry

Verified Member
From
S.E. PA.
hey guys, is there a thread with a list of the "in house" matches set up for the DCC? I don't want to miss anything!

Also, do you all know if Parica, and or any of the other Filipino guys are showing?

thnx, G.

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
vapros said:
Better get it right, sunny, if you hope to be accepted in this Mensa chapter. A bird in the hand, after all, gathers no moss. :)

mr. vapros ... i realize i'm not the sharpest knife in the chandelier!

truthiness is my life,

sunny

p. s. i'm intrigued by people's screen names ... someone told me that you are a male prostitute in virginia?

p. p. s. ok, nobody really said that; just a lame attempt at a joke!

Deeman

Verified Member
Gerry said:
hey guys, is there a thread with a list of the "in house" matches set up for the DCC? I don't want to miss anything!

Also, do you all know if Parica, and or any of the other Filipino guys are showing?

thnx, G.

Gerry

No listing but you won't have a prowl, finding the matched, just deciding which to be at!

All the Filipino guy will be there with almost no exceptions.

DeeMan

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
sunnyone said:
mr. vapros ... i realize i'm not the sharpest knife in the chandelier!

truthiness is my life,

sunny

p. s. i'm intrigued by people's screen names ... someone told me that you are a male prostitute in virginia?

p. p. s. ok, nobody really said that; just a lame attempt at a joke!

He's one of many.;)
Rod=hotrod=nimrod
PS, Plurals are my life :p

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
SJDinPHX said:
Mr. Lomako,

Macho Duck

Hmmmmm......no mention of shooting them though......hmmmmmmm.